What's new

Guide Ancient Spawn Days

darkmissy

Apr 1, 2017
Hello Everyone! I didn't see any guides regarding ancients which tell us which of the ancients spawn on what day so, i hope to be able to keep track with the help of everyone.

I will be adding on the days of which certain ancients spawn as days pass. Please do correct me if i get something wrong and also, add your own comments on which ancient spawned for you or you saw someone capture on which date.

As far as i know starting from yesterday:
Friday - Midnight Shade
Saturday - Shrouded Carnage
Sunday - Umbral Glare
Monday - Tonaph Shadow/ Verdant fin
Tuesday - Midnight shade
Wednesday - Shrouded Carnage
Thursday - Cobalt lightning
Friday - Tonaph Shadow
------------------------------------------
Saturday - Son of Tyre
Sunday - Umbral Glare
------------------------------------------
Saturday 22nd of April 2017 - Cobalt Lightning

Last edited:

darkmissy

Apr 1, 2017
i will have to tell you i will regularly edit the original post for updates but, i cannot do so on a daily basis.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
i will have to tell you i will regularly edit the original post for updates but, i cannot do so on a daily basis.
One of the things we are wanting to do (if it is at all possible) is add a what dragon's will spawn on which days, and how long remains before the spawn times (though this may not be public).

Exodus

Apr 6, 2017
This is basically me testing something but I cant wait to do all the stuff I never got to on NA.
Thanks for all the info! I freaking excited for this server!

TsumikiMiniwa

Mar 30, 2017
Hey there i actually got 4 dragons that are tied to the days that Tonapah spawns. Tonapahs shadow, Mountain Traveler, Phantom Stone(the piles of crap spawn on this day) and Green Hermit seem to be tied together

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
We're eventually going to do an automated system to tell you when it was last captured, what days it'll spawn, and if it is currently spawned (maybe).

newb

Oct 17, 2016
The EU one normally was a shared google doc that people would report when things had been last caught if they felt like it. Have not really looked at it in over a year but that's how it use to be done. If you spend a week reviewing spawn times you can get one set up since a good amount of them follow the same time frames week after week with a couple being more random. Most people use eggs since that system had been put in. You can always as Tamji he seems to always cap ancients each day xD

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
maybe have it on the discord, have a bot set up?
Possibly, however it depends on if I can get my friend Joey to make it out of Node.js so we can self-host it better.

Moonfire

Apr 16, 2017
Thank you for the info! I remember seeing a chart on NA wiki for ancient spawns, but that is gone now.

Vythika

May 2, 2017
I kinda prefer the whole stumble across a wild ancient over knowing exactly when it will spawn.

As for the original post there are set dragons on a 4 day rotation no matter what:
- Midnight Shade will always spawn on the same day as Son of Tyre
- Tonapahs Shadow spawns the day after
- Cobalt Lightning and Death Phantom always the day after Tonapah
- Finally Shrouded Carnage spawns after cobalts day.

Note: I may have Tonapah and Shrouded the wrong way around in the rotation. Couldn't find my notes on the rotation.

The above dragons are always on the same rotation across the four days and do not reset with maintenance unlike other wilds. These dragons do however always spawn ever 3 hours until a daily reset.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hater and I had thrown around the concept of completely randomizing spawn days and spawn locations. We would still do the spawn page, but it would only tell when the dragon is active, rather than a countdown of when it will re-spawn.

AlphaWulf

May 10, 2017
Hater and I had thrown around the concept of completely randomizing spawn days and spawn locations. We would still do the spawn page, but it would only tell when the dragon is active, rather than a countdown of when it will re-spawn.

that sounds awful

newb

Oct 17, 2016
I think random would be kinda fun. Make people work for ancients again instead of just having them show up at your door with a ribbon on it saying catch me.

Will also give people lvling a bit of fun as well if the stumble across one.. As it is now you go ok welp 3 pm I am going to fly the path and grab him a min or two after he spawns. Will do so again 3 hrs later till i got my fill. Might as well just have a chest spawn every 3 hrs in town with its hatched egg. xD

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks