Bug Report Clear His Name Quest

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Kitalia, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Kitalia

Kitalia Member

Theadria,

The Power Crystal Potion, is not working except for the Sage Crystal..... it wont let you get the earth/fire/wind-part of the quest it just keeps taking you back to the water, for the Sage Crystal...as you see i am at the fire, and it is saying it is far away..i tracked it back to the Sage(Water)Crystal...Sorry wrong quest"Norden Kingdom Dilemma" ...Potion Testing part of the Quest.....
    where we have to go to 4 different spots on the map to collect the -Legendary Dragon Crystal/Undead Dragon Crystal/Devouring Dragon Crystal/Sage Crystal (which i now have 2 of these -Sage-)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  2. Lalolalo9

Lalolalo9 New Member

So for the first quest to save that guy. You had to enter Asuma's Mirage and after you defeat the 4th boss Oziak. Go back to the teleport that ported you to the Oziak boss room and you should see the guy just standing there.

For the water/fire/earth/wind crystal you got an element condenser that you can use multiple times. Go stand in the campfire and right click the condenser for the fire crystal, fly up in the air to these wind torrents you see and right click the condenser for the wind crystal. Go inside the water in the pool around that palace like building, click the condenser for water crystal. Just stand on the ground away from all elements and click the condenser for earth crystal.

Go to the respective locations before you use the power crystal potion for the respective crystals
    Crystal_War_Crystals.
    Image is from Crystal War - http://dragons-prophet.wikia.com/wiki/Crystal_War

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  3. Kitalia

Kitalia Member

ok what i thought would happen did happen, i abandon the Save Private Ryan Jerud Quest (to re-take it) and guess what i got the 1st part of quest...and when i went to talk to Valerie, she doesn't have the next part of quest, no green ! over her head so now cant even go kick Ryan to save him...if anyone can fix this quest or give me a way to trigger it again, much thxs.....

Attached Files:

4. Kitalia

Kitalia Member

ok was able to Clear the quest i was asking/Talking about, there where 3 that where tied together, (underground boss) Baron Alex-which than gives you a quest to help Valerie/which wants you to save Ryan Jerud-
    i abandoned quest and tried to re-take it and only got the 1st part from Alex-the dot showed up at Valerie, but she didnt have a green ! over her head-on the off chance i went and checked the cage where Ryan was the 1stt time, and he had a green !-took quest and before i opened the key chest i positioned myself between the wooden crate and the chest (after killing all the yellow (aura/halo'd ) Guys- ofc i got jumped as i open the chest and killed every thing, (but stayed in between the key chest and wooden crate area)...after all killed started walking towards the cage and quest triggered for ryan in the wooden chest-complete,....once done was able to turn in Valerie portion, than went and turned in Baron Alex portion, and that than triggered the Letter to Kidd portion, of that set of quest/talked to kid thru door the Baron strides up to as he paces back and forth....ty all who helped and assisted in me get thru this... much thx....