What's new

Game Tips Dragons

Tenren

Mar 29, 2017
Hello!
Finding out there is an input of new players with little knowledge about the game, I thought I'd make this post to help them get started a bit.

This guide will be about dragons. I won't go in depth with it, as with building a good dragon or roles. That will take too much time and i think it should be a guide by itself. What I will be explaining here is how dragons can take on the healing role, and help the player survive in dungeons or while hunting, thus making the use of potions useless.
Firstly, dragons can have heal skills (healing wind, Life recovery, Life reflux). This ones are heals that the dragon uses while summoned. So if you fight with the dragon by your side, it can heal you or itself or both, depending on the heal.
Secondly, there are Dragon Soul Skills (they are still dragon skills, but they have a purple border and always are first skills in the list of a dragon). This skills are not used by the dragon, the player having to put them on their skill bar and use them consuming their own dragon soul.( found in "K"- skills window , Dragon Soul skills). This ones are very useful for the classes that don't have their own healing skills from mastery. Also the strength of this heals is based on the attributes of the player using it and mostly scales with magic power. As a side note. Having this skills on your bar will reduce your dragon soul to 0 if changing mastery. So using mastery switch during combat will become really hard as you will loose all dragon soul each time you do.
And at last, there is mounted combat heals. This is dominated by classes as Skytouched, that has heals which scale on the magic attributes of the player ( intelligence/ dragon affinity) and aqua dragons which scale based on the physical attributes of the player (strength/ focus). This are skills that any dragon can get. All you have to do is be over level 30 and visit the Dragon Riding Skill Manager in Laedis. There you can learn the first level of the dragons skills for PvE/ PvP for free.
Using all or any of this type of heals will give players an edge in combat, and help them survive for longer.

Hope this helps^^ Good luck and good hunting

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks