What's new

Getting an iols group started

Ardashar

May 31, 2017
Many people need and want the core of devouring dragon for the laedis 94 weapon(s). Some of us have been trying to form a group from time to time. In my experience, only a few really join in from the start.
Hardly anyone like iols but if we would get at least 10 players it goes pretty fast and can do quite a few consecutive runs in just an hour or 2. You do not even need that many runs as well, I do hope that people that are already finished could join in as well, even if it's just for praying or farming for a 2nd or even 3rd core.

Thing is the time of course, when could we do this? I would propose to do it after the weekly event on Saturday, I know it's not perfect for everyone, but post your suggestions if you have them.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Many people need and want the core of devouring dragon for the laedis 94 weapon(s). Some of us have been trying to form a group from time to time. In my experience, only a few really join in from the start.
Hardly anyone like iols but if we would get at least 10 players it goes pretty fast and can do quite a few consecutive runs in just an hour or 2. You do not even need that many runs as well, I do hope that people that are already finished could join in as well, even if it's just for praying or farming for a 2nd or even 3rd core.

Thing is the time of course, when could we do this? I would propose to do it after the weekly event on Saturday, I know it's not perfect for everyone, but post your suggestions if you have them.
Weekly event sees a minimum of 20-30 people, so it is probably the best time for the setting up groups.

Ardashar

May 31, 2017
Weekly event sees a minimum of 20-30 people, so it is probably the best time for the setting up groups.

Agreed, but if we could plan it beforehand people could take it into account when planning real life stuff. If we would be able to continuous run for 2 hours with a group of 15-20 people (which would be awesome) you really can get a great number of runs, and essences for the eerie fragments ofc. Iols isn't about being hard, it's time-consuming if you're with few players. So the more, the better.

Ardashar

May 31, 2017
we had like 1 run /per day last week with iols
I know, I was there with some runs, but getting just 1 run a day makes it harder, if we could spend 2 hours in there with a big enough group, you really can get it going fast and make others join easier as well maybe?

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks