Suggestion Island of lost souls

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Ardashar, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Ardashar

Ardashar New Member

Pretty much the entire laedis 94 set just consumes time to farm the items, and that's ok since most of it can be done solo.

But iols is a different matter, can't we (well, actually you) tweak it? Fighting mobs at the 1st 2 towers to get the rewards is slow but will get you there somewhere next year I guess. Every 20 mobs gives you like 20% chance to get 1 ruthless essence, and you need 45 to get 1 piece of devouring dragon...

At this moment I do see some people (3 or 4) fighting the mobs, so people do want to go there and spend time, but It'd be so much more fun to actually complete the island and get the eerie fragments, that alone would bring more people as well.

The thing that keeps us from actually running it in my opinion is the praying, it takes forever with the few people we have. How do other people feel about it? How hard would it be to buff that for the programmer(s) here?

kenneth s maher and Kodawolf like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Island lost souls
    1. Gunmaul
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. MystikStorm
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. Tenren
      Replies:
      Views:
    4. Tenren
      Replies:
      Views:
    5. Vipera
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Gunmaul

Gunmaul New Member

I am very much in agreement with what you are saying. I farm IOLS solo but it will take some time to get cores etc. There are just not enough people in game that can be gathered to do the praying and fighting to last boss. I have seen people calling out on world chat asking for help and I have gone, but there are only a couple players that show up. I would be nice to have IOLS adjusted in game so we have a hope of completing it. At least until more players come on server.

4. Seiichi

Seiichi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Manager Moderator

We will probably look at doing this, though I'm unsure if it can be done off of source code.

kenneth s maher likes this.
  5. Ardashar

Ardashar New Member

Some suggestions on what can be done that would be helpful:

- increase praying power for players.
    - decrease or stop the towers from healing themself.
    - make it worthwhile for everyone? Dunno how but maybe put a dragon in there? Something like Liquid Silver perhaps, every boss has a chance to drop a piece of an egg?

Kodawolf, kenneth s maher and Gunmaul like this.