What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

derkiler

Apr 9, 2017
Hey there :)

I would like to see, if someone else want a Level Limitter.
Maybe someone else know this from other games, like me.

Why:
It would be able to stay on specific Levels, which allows you to farm like:
- Costume/Skins
- Gear (overstatting/105 gear/..)
- Dragon Skill leveling -> Transfer to Main
- Dragon Stuff: Dragon Runes and Dragon Elements (Twink Lv 60-90 Gifts from Dungeonbosses >> Bodyguard Title)
I know there are different ways to farm items by a raid, but it's not everytime possible and not so comportable.

How it could work:
It could be an item which:
1. Remove the collected experiene from your Character
or
2. Create a buff. And with the activated buff u won't get experience.

These are just a few examples, im pretty sure there could be more stuff to do.
What do u guys think about it ?

Last edited:

Moonfire

Apr 16, 2017
The games I know of with a limiter like that are for allowing you to level down to play with lower level characters etc. Here if you want lower level gear, you can go into a dungeon on medium or hard mode with a lower level character. The dungeon will drop down in level to the lowest character in the group, allowing you to get lower level gear (Dunar's Temple is a good example). We don't have the level limit with grouping, so you don't have the same kind of concerns in that area as other games. Just my 2 cents worth, but I really don't see the need.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hey there :)

I would like to see, if someone else want a Level Limitter.
Maybe someone else know this from other games, like me.

Why:
It would be able to stay on specific Levels, which allows you to farm like:
- Costume/Skins
- Gear (overstatting/105 gear/..)
- Dragon Skill leveling -> Transfer to Main
- Dragon Stuff: Dragon Runes and Dragon Elements (Twink Lv 60-90 Gifts from Dungeonbosses >> Bodyguard Title)
I know there are different ways to farm items by a raid, but it's not everytime possible and not so comportable.

How it could work:
It could be an item which:
1. Remove the collected experiene from your Character
or
2. Create a buff. And with the activated buff u won't get experience.

These are just a few examples, im pretty sure there could be more stuff to do.
What do u guys think about it ?
Experience Storage Orb
This would be similar to the Experience Baubles, but rather than storing experience while you gain experience yourself it would stop you from gaining experience and store the experience you would have gained in the bauble for use later on.

This will open up the ability to do tiered level dueling, farm for specific drops that require level caps, and to also even out the 3x experience of the server for those that want to do something specifically.

Optionally make it so that while using the experience storing bauble dragons get a bonus to experience, or continue to gain experience at the same rate as before.

This is something we had planned in our project tracker, however due to the nature of the item it can't be done till we have our update done (we're finishing up some testing now).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks