What's new

Guide LVL 1-44 in 2 quests

newb

Oct 17, 2016
Hello all,

Got a request on some ways to quickly lvl in the game. This is a good start if you want to skip the first couple of maps. Note that I would NOT recommend anyone that is new to the game doing this due to needing to learn skills and how to play your character. If you lvl up in this way you have no gear to continue and quests you need to do might be very hard to finish. This is mostly used to lvl alts quickly if you dont want to play the first couple maps again. Anyways here we go!

I am SexyMCnewbbet and I am here to be your guide to lvl your alts from 1 to 44 in a short time! It took me about 30-40 minutes to including taking photos and missing a couple of boats. Not as fast as having a friend lvl you but still nice if you like to solo.

When you first make your toon you can tele to Arteicia or do the starter quest and use the bird transport in Peon Farm or whatever its called. You will want to start by going from Arteicia to Underworld Port. I would recommend a flying dragon so you can fly over hostile mobs getting to the port and getting around on the other maps.
port%20map_zpseofy6fkf.jpg

You will find the Airship Dockmaster on the last dock furthest away from town saying his ship is going to Khalon Wharf. Note that if you are having a friend lvl you at the pirate beach this is the same way you will go for that if they cant tele you.
doc%20master_zpsmefuculb.jpg

You will land here on the Orlandra map If you are looking for the beach its north of this point.
forest%20map_zpsoryxct62.jpg

Once you get to the Wharf go to the opposite dock from the one you just landed on and set a transportation point. You can get to the book by hitting T by default or by looking at the drop down menus. You will use this later to save on time since you need to use this dock to get to the second quest later.
transport%20book_zpsl3qmeyxg.jpg

You will need to work your way up to Valden so you can find the Lost Puppy. This will be the first quest we do. Note that I am towards the bottom of the map and the town is on the other side of the map.
orlandra%20full%20map_zpsry4aiumq.jpg

Once you get to the town follow the path past it and keep along the wall so you don't agro the raptors. This is the spot you can find the puppy.
valden%20map_zpsh2kafukx.jpg

You will need to distract the raptors shown try to drag them and have them follow you along the rock wall behind them so the dog does not agro them when its running back into town. It is pretty easy but sometimes it can be a pain of the dog agros the raptors before they follow you. If the dog attacks the raptors its kinda messed up until someone comes and kills the raptors so the dog can go back to its spot.
raptor_zpsk7scmwbd.jpg

When your ready find the puppy and get close to it once you get close enough it will start to make its way into town it does not follow you and automatically goes to the town. This is why you need to distract the raptors so the puppy doesn't go after them.
dog_zpsnpukae1k.jpg

Once the dog makes it back into town you automatically finish the quest make sure you get closer to it once it hits the wooden ramp so you get credit. The raptors should not follow you that far.

dog%20done_zps8iwp2fs7.jpg

This got me to lvl 35 I did get to lvl 2 by picking up an egg on the way over to the town. Now this is with current exp. To compare this gets you close to lvl 23 on the normal exp settings. Now use that transport book again and teleport back to the dock master to get to the 98 map.

This one will take you to the Temple of Sammos.
sammos%20port_zpssu8iuxjj.jpg

Now you will need to make your way over to Tyre Lake.
porthis%20map_zpsldv9mrda.jpg

This is a hidden quest. It will not activate till you find one of the underwater boxes in the lake. You need to collect all 3 before you can hand it in.

Here is the location of the first box. You do not need to do it in order but i just did it this way since they go in a line almost.
box%20one%20map_zps5bctqhcs.jpg

You will see the tree bark slightly above the water. Just dive under it and you will find the first box.
box%20one_zpsdckhknym.jpg

Once you collect one of the boxes right click on the box and the quest pops up for you to accept.
box%20quest_zpskug0u7fu.jpg

Location of the second box.
box%202%20map_zpsmrq6f2qw.jpg

It can be a bit hard to spot but this is the only rock in the area if your going by map location. Its in the group of vegetation.
box%202_zpsundkfzhp.jpg

Here is the 3rd box it is off to the left of the little lighthouse looking thing with a boat in front of it.

box%203%20map_zpsc8fzryuq.jpg

Again its in the vegetation still not as hard to find since nothing else is really around.
box%203_zpsnnl0ir4q.jpg

Now that you have all 3 boxes make your way back up the river and stop on the dock on the left.
quest%20hand%20in_zpsg6ooy98i.jpg

You fill find Buck Ross just hand it in and your done !
ross_zpsbacirj1o.jpg

After handing it in I got to lvl 44 :) Not quite to 50 for that exchange box but a couple quests in Wynn will get that finished in no time.

Hope this helps some people ! If you have any questions let me know.

SexyMCnewbbette :p

newb

Oct 17, 2016
It looks like the rates might change from x5 to x3 so note that if that does happen you will not get to lvl 44 but something under it. I will try it when the server is back up and let you know what I end up getting to.

Saiedin

Sardine
Oct 17, 2016
So is this easy, Newb? Since the server was wiped again, I'd rather not level to 44 the hard way. If I can make things easier and faster for myself, I'm all up for it lol

newb

Oct 17, 2016
So is this easy, Newb? Since the server was wiped again, I'd rather not level to 44 the hard way. If I can make things easier and faster for myself, I'm all up for it lol

Hardest part is getting to the quests. The quests themselves are super easy. Box one nothing can really kill ya as long as you got a flying dragon to get to that point. The boxes can be a bit hard to find but just look at the photos and they will be easy to spot based on things around them. The puppy quest can be annoying but most times it is easy to finish. Just make sure you stay along the rock wall so the puppy wont agro the raptors.

It should take about 45 min to do including loading times and flying. Maybe upwards of an hour if you get lost or have trouble. I would recomend getting a flying dragon first unless you don't mind running it like I did xD

Also follow the guide part by part. You will waste a ton of time if you do not set up the warp point over by the airship dock by warf. Having to run all the way back or find money to transfer back.

Gervis

Nov 2, 2016
Wouldn't the VIP give more EXP boost though? Because some people not have max VIP

newb

Oct 17, 2016
Wouldn't the VIP give more EXP boost though? Because some people not have max VIP
I think Vip does not affect quest exp it only affects exp you get from killing mobs. I can verify it for you tonight after work.

However I was still lvl 44 when I had 0 VIP on relaunch. I had VIP 10 when I made the post originally.

newb

Oct 17, 2016
Just so people know. The server at this time is x3 boost compared to the normal exp and drop rates. This guide was when it was x5. You should be able to get close to 35+ even on x3 due to exp gain changes per lvl. I don't plan on testing this any time soon however. If anyone does do this please let us know what the new lvl outcome is.

Thanks!

Apr 4, 2017
Nice, I'm level 92, would this provide a decent amount of experience for players that were boosted from the "refer a friend" thing, where the friend got a box with 99 exp orbs?

newb

Oct 17, 2016
Nice, I'm level 92, would this provide a decent amount of experience for players that were boosted from the "refer a friend" thing, where the friend got a box with 99 exp orbs?
Super late reply. This provides 1-2 million in exp. This wont get you past 92 since you should be lvling by these quests anyways by that time. After 92 I would recommend lvling normally by quests, doing road quests, and running quick dungeons like dunnar to lvl.

Wolf

May 5, 2017
What were the normal rates on the EU server, if anyone knows? I remember practically living in Corzine v.v so just curious if you get more exp from quests/dungeons?

Thank you for the guide as well ❤ Never knew about :')

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
What were the normal rates on the EU server, if anyone knows? I remember practically living in Corzine v.v so just curious if you get more exp from quests/dungeons?

Exp rate is 3x on this server, as well as drop rate.

newb

Oct 17, 2016

For some time EU had x2 or x3 since NA had x4. However after NA shut down it they made it default to slow people down when grinding to end game content.

As for lvling on this server. Corzine is ok if that is what you like to do. Road quests dont give bonus exp but the quests do. So they are nice if you want to do something different. Still not enough to keep up with the maps but much better than eu. I just personally do Dunnar since you get the bonus exp for each inside quest. Just make sure you do your blue quests every day. They give you good exp amounts.

Wolf

May 5, 2017
For some time EU had x2 or x3 since NA had x4. However after NA shut down it they made it default to slow people down when grinding to end game content.

As for lvling on this server. Corzine is ok if that is what you like to do. Road quests dont give bonus exp but the quests do. So they are nice if you want to do something different. Still not enough to keep up with the maps but much better than eu. I just personally do Dunnar since you get the bonus exp for each inside quest. Just make sure you do your blue quests every day. They give you good exp amounts.

Oh Geez, yeah that would make sense about Corzine being my second home on EU since on NA I leveled easily to 105 with quests easily XD Dunar I would rather start running after hitting 105 since I can farm shards and exp while running do yay, more farming *lazily waves mini flag*

But thank you Newb ❤

newb

Oct 17, 2016
Oh Geez, yeah that would make sense about Corzine being my second home on EU since on NA I leveled easily to 105 with quests easily XD Dunar I would rather start running after hitting 105 since I can farm shards and exp while running do yay, more farming *lazily waves mini flag*

But thank you Newb ❤

No problem :). I just did Dunnar to get the blue drops as I lvled up so I had something ok to use when I had to start farming BT xD

Wolf

May 5, 2017
No problem :). I just did Dunnar to get the blue drops as I lvled up so I had something ok to use when I had to start farming BT xD

Oh actually, that's a good plan! Think I'll follow that way as well e_e but also, my main concern is going to be gear once I hit 105 so just one more question: Are there players running RG/BT? And do people sell AoC on the AH by now?

Thank you ❤

newb

Oct 17, 2016
Oh actually, that's a good plan! Think I'll follow that way as well e_e but also, my main concern is going to be gear once I hit 105 so just one more question: Are there players running RG/BT? And do people sell AoC on the AH by now?

Thank you ❤

Yeah from time to time people still run it. Tho most will just get people in their guild or alliance first so it might be a good idea to start with those on when you play. If you are ok with running BT on your own and asking for looters you might get better luck. I know there are plenty of players still in the 90s and 100s that will start to need it soon. Most maxed players are farming shards at this time but keep an eye on world chat.

People sometimes sell them but normally the price is much more than I would personally care to pay xD.

Wolf

May 5, 2017
Yeah from time to time people still run it. Tho most will just get people in their guild or alliance first so it might be a good idea to start with those on when you play. If you are ok with running BT on your own and asking for looters you might get better luck. I know there are plenty of players still in the 90s and 100s that will start to need it soon. Most maxed players are farming shards at this time but keep an eye on world chat.

People sometimes sell them but normally the price is much more than I would personally care to pay xD.

Ohh okay, I'm still looking into guilds but I only saw three guilds advertised in the Guild section and not quite sure where to post a "Looking for Guild" post >.<

I usually did run BT for other players and then gave up mine, so I wouldn't mind doing that once I'm at least half way set.

And it's understandable that the prices are high I guess, since it's a mat a lot of people do need e_e blegh

Thank you again ;v; sorry for all my questions.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks