What's new

Guide New to Dragon's Prophet

Tenren

Mar 29, 2017
As there might be new players, first time playing DP, i thought i'd drop few words as to how they can get started.

Firstly, as this server has good packages for xp orbs, with the chance to breeze trough levels 1-90 in a minute, most will be tempted to do it. But for one, i'd say not to do that. Use your first character to level up slower, pass through the story quests, do all side quests and map events. Besides offering A good way of experience and givin you more time to get used with the class you chose, at the end of it you will get few little critters you can use as pets and titles.

Make sure you get yourself at least 2 dragons. A flyer and a runner for dungeons where you can't fly in. Try capping more, makig sure they have healing skills if your class doesn't have self heals. ( dragons have skills that they use, but they also can have skills that players have to put in their bar and use by consuming their dragon soul -yellow bar under HP/ AP). This dragons can be even the ones feom starting area until you can get better.

Secondly, try joining a guild, there's an awesome comunity on this server. I'm sure anyone can find people to play with here, condidering tgere are guilds ranging in all time zones. Also, as most games, it's always more fun to play with others.

Hope this helps getting you started. More guides incoming for building dragons, attributes and gearing up.

estebanvo

Apr 20, 2021
Im playing slowly, but accidentally I used the adept for get lvl 60, so, Im trying play more slowly

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
You can always start a new character; the starter pack is given to any character.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks