What's new

Shell Shop Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
If you have any requests for items in the shell shop, post them here. Not everything is guaranteed to make it, however I will take into account any reasonable suggestion.

Upvote 0
  • Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Fortunate Potion
Eastern Dragon eggs
Vip 10 Trial coupon
VIP Trial was only on the shell for a week, and may go up every so often, but it won't stay there.

Haildrake

Mar 31, 2017
Ohh! How about having Regal Bronco? (Purple horse dragon)
Or Event dragons that rotate every month?
Also It would be cool to have Land Lots certificates.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Ohh! How about having Regal Bronco? (Purple horse dragon)
Or Event dragons that rotate every month?
Also It would be cool to have Land Lots certificates.
There are already certificates up to 500x500 that aren't too expensive.

The plan is to have some basic dragons, and then do some monthly or bi-monthly rotating dragons.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Dragon Essence Extractor
If I can get to it today I'll add it, I had to basically re-configure the donation system and that has priority.

Tenren

Mar 29, 2017
This request is a bit tricky. As it might take people to thinking the game is going towards pay to win. But since at the moment it is not possible to get all laedis gear, how about adding the gachas with the chance to get the materials you need? I don't like the ideea so much myself as i consider grinding for them is what makes you deserve them. But since not all can be obtained, was thinking maybe just those as a start. At least until all aspects of the game are up and running and everything can be obtained by grinding.

Tbh: added this at shell, not at dias because maybe not all buy diamonds. This way all have same chance of gettig what is needed.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
This request is a bit tricky. As it might take people to thinking the game is going towards pay to win. But since at the moment it is not possible to get all laedis gear, how about adding the gachas with the chance to get the materials you need? I don't like the ideea so much myself as i consider grinding for them is what makes you deserve them. But since not all can be obtained, was thinking maybe just those as a start. At least until all aspects of the game are up and running and everything can be obtained by grinding.

Tbh: added this at shell, not at dias because maybe not all buy diamonds. This way all have same chance of gettig what is needed.
This is something I'll have to talk with the staff about... but for now I'm going to have to say tentatively it won't happen unless we can work out some safeguards.

Tenren

Mar 29, 2017
Hello! Didn't see any title color changers. Talking about the specific ones (change to green or red by choice, not the rainbow ones you can get in game). Would be nice to have them in, i miss being a raptor.

derkiler

Apr 9, 2017
Name Changer

Weapon Effects for Shell Shop.
Maybe for a few days, like a weekend Event

Last edited by a moderator:

Haildrake

Mar 31, 2017
A great shell shop item would be a backpack expansion pack for the sky-Island home slots.
I know a lot of folks ( Including myself) who would happily be grinding to obtain something like that

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
A great shell shop item would be a backpack expansion pack for the sky-Island home slots.
I know a lot of folks ( Including myself) who would happily be grinding to obtain something like that
Furniture Expansion Cards should already be there.

Vythika

May 2, 2017
The Warrior weapons. Not certain of all their names just that they are named Warrior something and have blue and red on them. I mostly want the katana but seeing all of them would be nice.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
The Warrior weapons. Not certain of all their names just that they are named Warrior something and have blue and red on them. I mostly want the katana but seeing all of them would be nice.
We'll be looking for them, just waiting for a tool to go through items quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks