What's new

About 3v3 in BG and Laedis 102 weap

Rangerpro

Mar 1, 2017
sorry for always asking, not just me, but we would all like to know about laedis 102(weapon), will we have any updates soon?

About 3v3 in Battlegrounds?

Thanks for attention! <3

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
sorry for always asking, not just me, but we would all like to know about laedis 102(weapon), will we have any updates soon?

About 3v3 in Battlegrounds?

Thanks for attention! <3
3v3 Battlegrounds needs to be tested as we know how it's suppose to be changed, but not whether there is actual support for it and whether or not it will work properly.

As far as Laedis 102 goes, I am still at the same point as the made a very complicated quest and dialog system. For all intents and purposes the data shows no issues with the quest itself, so the actual problem comes from somewhere else.

Current order of priority for things is the following:
  1. Part 2 of the Dungeon overhaul, so that Dunar and other Dungeon/Raids have their own Dragon
    • This requires testing each dungeon individually and finding where the scripting issues occurs.
  2. 3v3 Battlegrounds, though this may or may not be possible depending on implementation.
  3. Back to researching Laedis and seeing how the quest system works.
    • This may temporarily be put on the backburner as Dragon and I have been discussing about making changes to the data tool so that I can share the workload with others (Primarily Hater). The tool currently only works well if one person is using it, otherwise you are constantly having to sync data changes back and forth, whereas if we do what we've discussed and serialized the data we can work on a per object basis.

edemilsondp

Nov 2, 2016
It would be interesting if there were a major server upgrade, as Dragon's Prophet and Savage Hunt is almost certain to do no further updates, this would bring new players to the server.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
It would be interesting if there were a major server upgrade, as Dragon's Prophet and Savage Hunt is almost certain to do no further updates, this would bring new players to the server.
That is still a ways off; long story short is that there are a lot of problems with the codebase and fixing them usually means fixing a bunch of other related issues. One of the things we have to do is update the version of Scaleform used for the UI, as that should hopefully bring a 20-40%+ improvement to FPS if not more; this requires a lot of work, and cannot be done until we have more work done on updating the actual code base itself. So far we've gotten the server upgraded, and the client upgraded, but have a weird desynch issue that we have to resolve before we can do anything else.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
We attempted to make the change last night, but isn't implemented the way it should be so it probably needs to be made in the actual server/client code.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
We're looking on a potential component we missed for 3v3 battlegrounds; if it works we'll release an update after the system has been tested on our test server.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks