What's new

Game Tips Armor Sets - Images and Drop Info (almost complete)

heminyx

Jul 5, 2017
While talking with another player in game about the drop location of a set he was looking for, I was reminded of a thread I used to work with back in the NA/EU days with images of all the sets and their drop locations. Here is that thread: Armor Skins - Professions & Gear - http://www.dragonspropheteurope.com/forum/topic/17977-armor-skins/

It is not entirely complete but is still very comprehensive and helpful if you're looking for a specific set!

The images from the Dragon's Prophet EU server have been uploaded here: Armor Sets

Last edited by a moderator:

newb

Oct 17, 2016
Yeah, I still know people that use that to find set locations :)

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
TY for the link!
Anyone know of any armor that has leaves, flowers, garlands?
(i do know about the weapons with leaves & flowers, just never found a scythe with it)

Aiden

The Sparkle Mom
Jan 13, 2018
Still trying to get ahold of the Red Hawk cape lol... says it's a random drop on that guide and I can't remember where I got in back on NA for the life of me. Does anyone remember seeing this drop anywhere??
aa3a66a45ad2f5b8c4f9ca3481071e39c3646a97.jpg

Soluna

May 29, 2020
For those interested in all Armor Sets: i saved the Original Post from the DP Forums by Yvaine in a docs dokument before the forums went down. Feel free to use it Yvaine_DE - Skinsets (Google Docs)

PS: its german but you can use google translate for most Setnames or just search them by the pictures

Wolf

May 5, 2017
For those interested in all Armor Sets: i saved the Original Post from the DP Forums by Yvaine in a docs dokument before the forums went down. Feel free to use it Yvaine_DE - Skinsets (Google Docs)

PS: its german but you can use google translate for most Setnames or just search them by the pictures
Thank you so much for saving this. I couldn't find it anywhere and figured it had been lost so bless you

gladx16

Mar 1, 2021
While talking with another player in game about the drop location of a set he was looking for, I was reminded of a thread I used to work with back in the NA/EU days with images of all the sets and their drop locations. Here is that thread: Armor Skins - Professions & Gear - http://www.dragonspropheteurope.com/forum/topic/17977-armor-skins/

It is not entirely complete but is still very comprehensive and helpful if you're looking for a specific set!
this link is no longer working

Corv

Aug 19, 2020
Oops.

DP EU Armor Skins Thread: Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5*

*The archives on Wayback can be slow to load, or give gateway errors. Just be patient. Any imgur images/links in the thread can be easily grabbed by right-clicking what you want, selecting "Copy Link/Image Location", then pasting and removing the archive stuff before the imgur url.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I'm going to (probably slowly) move all those images from the old thread to albums located here on our gallery system: Armor Sets

I've listed the original EU author, but if they're part of the network they should contact me so I can change the name if needed.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
As far as I know, all sets should have been posted now.

I may look at putting individual item names in the future, and set bonuses but it really depends on if I have time.

I've tagged things so it should be pretty simple to look a set up.

You can search for specific armor sets by using "<class> armor set", "<zone/dungeon> armor set" or whether it is a dungeon, crafted or merchant set.

I may eventually look at set names as a tag, but for now I've left it as you can find them by looking up the name through the title.

Last edited:

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
Hallo Seiichi ,

Frage : Ist wirklich geplant das jedes Set einen Set-Bonus bekommt ?
Ich frage deswegen weil ich bei meinen Char´s die Set´s zumeißt lieber mische ^^ was aber rein kosmetischen Hintergrund hat ^^ Was mir persönlich bei dem einen Set gefällt paßt zu oft nicht zu dem Rest vom Set ^^

LG Ruhloser ^^

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hallo Seiichi ,

Frage : Ist wirklich geplant das jedes Set einen Set-Bonus bekommt ?
Ich frage deswegen weil ich bei meinen Char´s die Set´s zumeißt lieber mische ^^ was aber rein kosmetischen Hintergrund hat ^^ Was mir persönlich bei dem einen Set gefällt paßt zu oft nicht zu dem Rest vom Set ^^

LG Ruhloser ^^
Not sure where you got that... I don't have plans to update existing sets or items (unless there's a game breaking bug, or I do a update pass on general bugs).

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks