What's new

Bug Report Column of the Prophet

Tenren

Mar 29, 2017
During treasure chest minigame the chest that should open with Keys don't open. You can just use them over and over without them opening. anyone else having this problem?

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I don't know if anyone else had similar issues, but if anyone has please respond here.

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
Column of the Prophet:
The keys for opening the treasure chests are not working.
I am not the only person experiencing this bug.

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
that is right, Madmartigan and I also have not been able to get the keys to work - also got the laser, when one threw the switches all the lazier did was switch to other person in group....
I couldn't turn off laser either. The switch didn't work.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
There was a prior bug report that this came up in, and nothing since. I've merged the reports, and we'll see if we can find a solution.

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
Key bug and laser switch bug didn't just happen this week. It happened 2 weeks ago also, I just didn't report it then.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Key bug and laser switch bug didn't just happen this week. It happened 2 weeks ago also, I just didn't report it then.
Next time it happens let Hater or I know about it and we'll try to get the ID's for that to look up the issue.

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
Keys for treasure chest still not working. I'm in there now...will wait a few minutes, but seems like no GM in-game atm.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Keys for treasure chest still not working. I'm in there now...will wait a few minutes, but seems like no GM in-game atm.
Yeah until about 10AM PST I am not active on the server; I keep my character in game because people are more likely to whisper issues than post on the Discord or on the forum.

Kitalia

Holiday Addict
Apr 11, 2017
yea i havent been in CoP for a while...but would have to spam key chest...and it would work once in every five times i encountered that room...so usually just left it alone...bad thing is you need the potion's from the chest to get Blessing Achievement..i still have yet to complete that quest/achievement

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks