What's new

Recruiting Defiant

AlphaWulf

May 10, 2017
Defiant
Guild Leader Vithika

We are always looking for new friendly faces! We are a non-drama, non PvP (i think) helpful, super friendly guild, looking for people to join us. We are also a guild from the EU server and we welcome all Defiant members from there to join us. pm me or Vith, or just apply at the guild person, someone will accept it <3

Vythika

May 2, 2017
lol, non PvP......you really should read the info. Even on EU we did PvP before the game declined population wise.

The PvP is just optional.

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
PVP is potentially part of war...and i'm happiest when we can take an island without it. (wink wink)
Same goes for Battleground...i don't like PVP...when i get killed by PVP...i just leave.

Vythika

May 2, 2017
PVP is potentially part of war...and i'm happiest when we can take an island without it. (wink wink)
Same goes for Battleground...i don't like PVP...when i get killed by PVP...i just leave.

^ pretty much summed up by dry...pvp is war and bg etc so no matter what way you look at it...if you want laedis gear you have to go to pvp areas. Like dry though, you always have the option to leave those areas during pvp times.

AlphaWulf

May 10, 2017
i hate PvP but some people only join "PvP guilds" wanted to make sure those whp dont like PvP know we arent a pvp oriented guild

Gervis

Nov 2, 2016
you may or may not remember me but i am returning to Dragon's Prophet i am sorry for leaving over two years but i finally got a new gaming laptop dell with Nvidia Geforce GTX graphics

AlphaWulf

May 10, 2017
well youre always welcome in Defiant, just shout in world someone will get you :)

AlphaWulf

May 10, 2017
im not always on and Vith cant be on all the time but we do have officers and co leaders that can add you to Defiant, Onin, DustyRose, Dryadia etc just yell for a Defiant person lol (or Nothing To Lose since they are our allies)

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks