What's new

discounts for the dragon?

DrSolitarius

May 15, 2020
Will there ever be discounts for the dragon fabled ancient family in the game? It takes a very long time to collect diamonds with activity, but at the moment I cannot buy everything at once. And I want a dragon)
Thanks.

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
it is very easy to get fabled ancients, since you get one for free on every char you create - you even can give those eggs to your main char to collect different ones

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Will there ever be discounts for the dragon fabled ancient family in the game? It takes a very long time to collect diamonds with activity, but at the moment I cannot buy everything at once. And I want a dragon)
Thanks.
With a few exceptions such as our exclusive Dragons, and Dragons that go up per month every other Dragon is available for free through the Adept Dragon Gacha; this is on the Kindred Compass, and also rewarded each week (if it isn't cancelled) from the GM event.

We have plans in the future to start implementing more ways to make Dragons available, however there is a lot that we currently have planned that has to be done first.

DrSolitarius

May 15, 2020
With a few exceptions such as our exclusive Dragons, and Dragons that go up per month every other Dragon is available for free through the Adept Dragon Gacha; this is on the Kindred Compass, and also rewarded each week (if it isn't cancelled) from the GM event.

We have plans in the future to start implementing more ways to make Dragons available, however there is a lot that we currently have planned that has to be done first.
thanks for the answer! I will do it for now Kindred)

DrSolitarius

May 15, 2020
it is very easy to get fabled ancients, since you get one for free on every char you create - you even can give those eggs to your main char to collect different ones
Thanks! I did that, but I want dragons that don't get caught in those eggs. Like black smoke or Hades

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
It would be nice if the gacha eggs were tradeable with other people (not our own alts), as i have lots of duplicates that i wish i could trade for ones i don't already have.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
It would be nice if the gacha eggs were tradeable with other people (not our own alts), as i have lots of duplicates that i wish i could trade for ones i don't already have.
Marketplace items are generally not tradeable, so it isn't something that is likely to happen. They basically hardcoded it that way.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks