What's new

Dragon Dragon arena builds

Lalolalo9

Jun 30, 2017
Dear community

Please share your builds for dragon arena here.

For example I have a mildly underpowered Swiftfoot
Ferocity attribute bonus and ferocity enhancement to get that crit out there.
Souleater impact for Agile souleater evolution bonus = immortal if not 1 hit Ko
Hunting assault so it will close in fast, cause swiftfoot have small hitbox.
Mighty impact to reduce spirit shield.
Cyclone assault for evolution skill, it gives the next attack a +100% attack damage boost.
Paralyzing current so it paralyses enemy for few precious seconds. Although it's magic damage, the added effect is what is most important. Also it evolution effect makes next attacks have more damage.
Healing wind is emergency heal.
Dragon spell summon for that 275 damage increase.
Will to live for that extra life.
Dragon scythe for some strange reason.

What can be better is the Dragons scythe skill. Idk what to us eyet in place.

Sincerely Lalolalo9

Eskel

Aug 24, 2017
Yo,
In my opinion you should remove three skills from your current build: Paralyzing Current, Dragon Spell Summon and Dragon Scythe.

Lalolalo9

Jun 30, 2017
I can see why you would take Tough skin or Magic skin, but I don't need more survivability on my Crowbone, just more damage. Strength enhancement woul be good, anything else?

Eskel

Aug 24, 2017
Are you doing it only for arena or want to take part in Tournament too ? these 4 skills i mentioned already are what your raptor need

Eskel

Aug 24, 2017
skytouch dragon to increase your dmg and fabled for 30% debuff, u can also try windrider for another debuff :)

Eskel

Aug 24, 2017
but dragons are weak :D their best job is to support you, so you will deal more dmg not opposite :D

Lalolalo9

Jun 30, 2017
I know, I know, but still how epic would it be to finally reach that lvl where your dragons solo eerything for you. ALbeit it will take some time.

Eskel

Aug 24, 2017
full charisma, charisma overstats, and chicken or fabled ancient. that should be the recipe for it. however it wont work to solo everything there are some bosses which can not be done like that.

Lalolalo9

Jun 30, 2017
True true, so what kind of builds would you get for thos echicken and fabled ancient?

Eskel

Aug 24, 2017
for chicken: stats: 30 int 25 da 15 fero 10 focus and rest somewhere; skills life sacrifice,will to live, tough skin, magic skin, life reflux, healing wind, obliterating impact, paralyze current, fiery hunting, and other magic dmg skill;
fabled: stats: 30 str, 25 focus. 15 fero, 10 da and rest somewhere; skills life sacrifice,will to live, tough skin, magic skin, life reflux, healing wind, souleater impact, cyclone assault, hunting assault and armor break or crushing sweep;
something like these i would make to be lazy and let the dragons do my job :D chicken for main tank :)

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks