What's new

Dragon Conversion Wishlist

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
This thread is a place where you can post dragons that are available as NPC, and that you wish to obtain as an actual Dragon later on in game.

Things such as Doom Dragons, Lokfear, the Corrupted Raptor in Juno Crystal Gallery aren't options either because of different bone structures, or bugs.

Corrupted Dragons, as long as they have a relatively standard Dragon model, are possible but will require some model changes which will make them less important to being added.

The name is required, or the location for Dragons without names.

Upvote 0

Wolf

May 5, 2017
Regal Emerald Dragon Queen - Satuma/Silia Shrine
Jalee - Porthis/Balge Model
Armorscale King Croc - Sitheran mini-boss outside first town
Ancient Dragons which gather around Gleamer Village in Sitheran. Haven't completed the quest line, so don't know the names, but they seem to have the ancient model as well (Could be wrong)
Kanyth The Temple Guardian - Alentia/Red Armored Balge
Lord Guardian Dragon - Alentia/Armored Assault
Sullied Warmonger - Alentia/Mob
Pocco - Alentia/Spikey bois please, they're just so cute

Last edited:
  • Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Regal Emerald Dragon Queen - Satuma/Silia Shrine
Jalee - Porthis/Balge Model
Armorscale King Croc - Sitheran mini-boss outside first town
Ancient Dragons which gather around Gleamer Village in Sitheran. Haven't completed the quest line, so don't know the names, but they seem to have the ancient model as well (Could be wrong)
Kanyth The Temple Guardian - Alentia/Red Armored Balge
Lord Guardian Dragon - Alentia/Armored Assault
Sullied Warmonger - Alentia/Mob
Pocco - Alentia/Spikey bois please, they're just so cute
Other than Regal, the other ones aren't actually dragons in the game (their system is weird), so I'm not sure how likely it is they'll be added.

Uwolf

Jun 14, 2017
I have seen a few of the corrupted dragons that look like the skytouched dragon family so maybe you could make them tamable in the near future?

Ragebart

Nov 7, 2018
what about first corrupted dragon from epilog? looks like fire chicken in bone structure, and maybe Kronos as assault ? fabled balge is possible too, i saw on earlier private server

Wolf

May 5, 2017
fabled balge is possible too, i saw on earlier private server

Fabled Balge is already on the server. Before it was given out for members who spent a specific amount of money on the server but I haven't heard anything about what happened to it, so it's on the server, just not sure how you'll get it now.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Fabled Balge is already on the server. Before it was given out for members who spent a specific amount of money on the server but I haven't heard anything about what happened to it, so it's on the server, just not sure how you'll get it now.
It's been named appropriately and is just awaiting some TLC work on it before it gets released, I've just been busy with the other things we're working on.

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
Zagsett the Green Dragon Doctor (the green Balge healer dragon) near DHT in Alentia.
Karuna's servant Silveru, from Silver Dragon Festival in Aurora's Gift.
:D

Last edited:

Ragebart

Nov 7, 2018
zagsett <3 one of my favourite, and what do u think about silvaran in 4 colours depends of seasons? for example: blue for winter, yellow for summer, and red for autumn? or mixed colors ?

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
zagsett <3 one of my favourite, and what do u think about silvaran in 4 colours depends of seasons? for example: blue for winter, yellow for summer, and red for autumn? or mixed colors ?
The original concept for Sylvaran was in 4 seasons, and we'll probably look at bringing out at least color variations based on the colors at some point.

Heroine

Jan 5, 2018
Koramos from accursed Tower, or Fafnir. He uses a Balge model and is classed as an NPC in the files, but is not actually a dragon.

They're not ingame normally, but I thought I'd mention the bunch of skytouched dragons that have gone unused in the game entirely. (The fuffy/reptile looking ones.) Those are meshed in with the tameable dragons, but I'm not sure how workable those are. I will post pictures if I am permitted to of these.

To be cheeky, Sardok. (From Nucleus of Time) One of the hopes was to be able to tame bosses in the retail game, but they never did so for whatever reason. WoW/FFXIV lets you get copies of *some* bosses, like Deathwing, Omega, Alte Roite, so I don't think this is terribly far out, it should just be defined as a younger/different dragon from the other NPC due to being smaller. This can also be expanded into alternate colourations later down the line.

I know there's three unused dragon families too, but I know they're pretty unfinished and impossible to get in. One can dream though.

Dragon Protector

Aug 14, 2017
You already know what ones I want

Cannot remember the names but one from not (final boss I think), another from dht (first or second boss idr but it was the female duskweaver or assault type dragon model) and one from the Christmas event (sailfin).

Balge mother Aryna (if that her name).

Zagsett the Green Dragon Doctor (the green Balge healer dragon) near DHT in Alentia.
Karuna's servant Silveru, from Silver Dragon Festival in Aurora's Gift.
:D

thanks for suggesting that lol. Guess my post is useless then since seems all the suggestions were already made.

Last edited by a moderator:

Exceddius

Oct 11, 2017
I don't know the name of this NCP Dragon...

It's a Fabled Ancient from the latest map of the game, it appears in history as an ally. It was a new model, a blue/gray dragon, that I liked very much.

Cyanix

May 29, 2017
Idk if they exist as dragon models in the game but... I'd like to suggest Fedrana the Hypnotic and Sammos the Resplendent

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Idk if they exist as dragon models in the game but... I'd like to suggest Fedrana the Hypnotic and Sammos the Resplendent
They are dragons, but their model doesn't have a mount bone, so we would have to wait until we finish our new importer/exporter, or figure out how to do some replacement on models.

May 16, 2017
If you can make Obsidian Thunder in DHT obtainable.... I'd like to capture him inside during runs to make it a much more desirable dungeon.

Exceddius

Oct 11, 2017
I don't have the name... But he is nice.
1568904915-dragonsprophet-20190910-103732.jpg

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks