What's new

Early 50% Diamond Bonus Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Because of the timing of the closure of Dragon's Prophet Europe and Savage Hunt, and it coming shortly before our scheduled Diamond sale, I am going to be releasing the Diamond sale several days early so that people do not miss out. I will also be re-imbursing any purchases the amount they would have gotten if they purchased sooner.

The sale will be active until Sunday at 11:59 PM PST.

You can purchase Diamonds here.

For new players to the network, we have a sale for each game every other week (so this weekend was meant to be Friday the 15th, with the following sale being Friday the 29th). Generally sales are 30%, but rarely will be 50%.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
All reimbursements should have been sent out now.

DustyAngel

Aug 15, 2018
As much as it stinks for Dragon's Prophet and Savage Hunt closing down, it was to come eventually as the game started to tank harder with release of Savage Hunt.

While it's a demise for others, it's a small blessing to me. I just gotta wait for those two gift cards to arrive tomorrow or Saturday and I can buy diamonds and get Brasten Ouram on my birthday.

Thank you so much for the little bit early release Seii

Vythika

May 2, 2017
Not sure what i'm looking for cause everything looks the same, unless its something that joined the 9 pages full of stuff in my market bag :p

-Edit-
Facepalm, i keep forgetting theres an inventory on the site xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks