What's new

Hello! Nostalgic, Past Player Here

WolfKat

Nov 29, 2023
I was thinking of this game again recently and itching to tame/collect dragons - but didn't think I could play it anymore since I heard the original servers shut down. (The little money I scraped up in high school to get more dragon slots, gone 2 or so years later. -sighs-)

I tend to be wary of joining fan servers, but I decided to see if any exist for Dragon's Prophet just so I can at least re-experience the game after so many years of being gone from it. I'll miss my original, old account with my dragons I had and loved, but ah well.

So, after a few days of enjoying my time on this revival of probably the only dragon-taming MMO out there to this day, I'll say hello here! Hope everyone's doing well. No idea how long my obsession will last, but I hope to stick around a while.

You'll see me wandering around as "Katriel" - just reached level 30 tonight. I love the Windrider fellas a lot and am thinking about drawing some of the dragons in this game soon!

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I was thinking of this game again recently and itching to tame/collect dragons - but didn't think I could play it anymore since I heard the original servers shut down. (The little money I scraped up in high school to get more dragon slots, gone 2 or so years later. -sighs-)

I tend to be wary of joining fan servers, but I decided to see if any exist for Dragon's Prophet just so I can at least re-experience the game after so many years of being gone from it. I'll miss my original, old account with my dragons I had and loved, but ah well.

So, after a few days of enjoying my time on this revival of probably the only dragon-taming MMO out there to this day, I'll say hello here! Hope everyone's doing well. No idea how long my obsession will last, but I hope to stick around a while.

You'll see me wandering around as "Katriel" - just reached level 30 tonight. I love the Windrider fellas a lot and am thinking about drawing some of the dragons in this game soon!
Welcome to the server; most of the things you had on official you can get for free by joining GM event, Kindred Compass or earning credits on the forum.

If you're not aware, each character gets a starter pack and can level you up immediately to 60 so you can start from Dunar, but as you're probably here to experience the game again you'll only want to do that for additional characters you make. It also includes other things like expansions and a Fabled Ancient.

WolfKat

Nov 29, 2023
Welcome to the server; most of the things you had on official you can get for free by joining GM event, Kindred Compass or earning credits on the forum.

If you're not aware, each character gets a starter pack and can level you up immediately to 60 so you can start from Dunar, but as you're probably here to experience the game again you'll only want to do that for additional characters you make. It also includes other things like expansions and a Fabled Ancient.
Awesome! I'll keep an eye out for those! Thank you for the kind welcomes.

Oh yeah, I saw that pack - definitely saving it for another character! I'm playing through my current one completely fresh. And I have a second character ready to start from the beginning with a friend if I can get someone from my circle to try it [the game] out. I might use the pack on that character if that doesn't pan out. 👍

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Awesome! I'll keep an eye out for those! Thank you for the kind welcomes.

Oh yeah, I saw that pack - definitely saving it for another character! I'm playing through my current one completely fresh. And I have a second character ready to start from the beginning with a friend if I can get someone from my circle to try it [the game] out. I might use the pack on that character if that doesn't pan out. 👍
Every character made receives that pack.

WolfKat

Nov 29, 2023
Got it - I've opened it up for my current character and unlocked more space for dragons with it so far. And used one of the costume potions to make a neat cloak I found into a cosmetic!

So far I've gotten to level 41. I don't think I'll use the level 60 potion until maybe when I get super close to it. But definitely keeping that gear pack until then.

I'm enjoying my time in the game this past week. Very glad I gave this fan server a shot (and found it to begin with)!

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks