What's new

Help other's Build a PVP Character For thier Ranger's Guardian's Oracle's and Sorc's

Jul 31, 2017
I had posted some thing similar ..So Like it say's..Not every 1 has a Nack to knowing what way to set up thier characters OP style's...im good at 2h Guardian but have never really gotten any type of 1H style going.SO I CHALLENGE EVERY OP PLAYER TO HELP OTHERS SET UP A PVP CHARACTER AND THE PLAYER THAT HELPS THE MOST PLAYERS WITH THIER PVP PLAYER WILL GET FROM ME IS 2500 DIAMONDS...SO FOR ME TO KEEP TRACK I WILL NEED THE PERSON TO FIND ME TYBERIOUS AND TELL ME WHAT PLAYER U HELPED TO GET A PVP STYLE DOWN AND TAUGHT THEM HOW TO USE IT CORRECTLY. NOW i know not every 1 wants to do pvp but there r alot that do and cant find out how to do it cause most that know like being the bully on here .so lets see how many r willing to give up secrets to help better the game play for DP,,,,,,

" BY HELPING OTHERS ...YOU IN RETURN.....HELP YOURSELF"

Last edited:

Lalolalo9

Jun 30, 2017
I don't want to be a gamebreaker but, I dont think we reached toxic levels of people in this community that people don't want to share secrets.
Most people who are really good at pvp actually like pvp. But as pvp is almost non-existent not many play anymore thus leading to this shortage of people who are good at pvp.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I don't want to be a gamebreaker but, I dont think we reached toxic levels of people in this community that people don't want to share secrets.
Most people who are really good at pvp actually like pvp. But as pvp is almost non-existent not many play anymore thus leading to this shortage of people who are good at pvp.
We'll probably start picking up PvP players again once we update battleground to 3v3, and if we can fix B19.

Jul 31, 2017
I would love to learn a !H pvp set up fot my Guardian i only know 2H right now bt i also have a full108lv Ranger that i would love to have both pve and pvp builds for as well

and hopefully Seiichi can get what he said done as well i dont mind pvp but would like to be on or at least able play it with out dieing from 1/2 hits lol

edemilsondp

Nov 2, 2016
I would love to learn a !H pvp set up fot my Guardian i only know 2H right now bt i also have a full108lv Ranger that i would love to have both pve and pvp builds for as well

and hopefully Seiichi can get what he said done as well i dont mind pvp but would like to be on or at least able play it with out dieing from 1/2 hits lol

look for that name on youtube "Michael Lee Bennett - Minimum Wage Investing" and you will find everything you need about pvp one hand and two hand guardian, he has many tutorials teaching how to make mastery and how to use them, for me the best guardian that I've seen in Dragon's Prophet

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks