What's new

Help with Breeders Diary

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
I have collected the 1st set of pages to form the Breeders Diary & handed it in to Dissembler Kenny on the roadside out of Oraville Porthis.
There is a further quest to collect more pages to make a complete diary -
* Check map no markers for this quest just a widened area.
* Check net, only hint is the 1st hand in to Dissembler Kenny nothing beyond could be found.

Does any one know where to find the remaining pages for this after completion of the PE to gain the 1st section???

Silk <3

Faleah

Most Valuable Tester
Mar 13, 2017
I have collected the 1st set of pages to form the Breeders Diary & handed it in to Dissembler Kenny on the roadside out of Oraville Porthis.
There is a further quest to collect more pages to make a complete diary -
* Check map no markers for this quest just a widened area.
* Check net, only hint is the 1st hand in to Dissembler Kenny nothing beyond could be found.

Does any one know where to find the remaining pages for this after completion of the PE to gain the 1st section???

Silk <3
Heya Silk! You probably got help already but I got all the pages if I kept killing the enemies around the wolf den outside Oraville. Good luck!

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
Hiya Fal Dear Many Thanks. I had left it in the hope that some one knew, your an angel lol :D

Back to mob bashing & thank goodness for the Trash Bin for the multiples that FILL bag. there is so much missing information on this map o_O

Silk <3

ArchieVision

Jan 14, 2017
There are 100's of quests that were cut right after porthis came out. SOE had RuneWanker remove them to reduce the grind. I remember so many that are no longer ingame that were fun to do. Like one in Peritia that you had to catch 10 of the Cranes by the second town. And You could not agro them, you had to sneak up on them.

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
Sounds like I was lucky then missing some quests, not sure if missing info is to add to the challenge or just got put to one side. Will keep plodding to try & clear the map, so long since I did all these. :confused:
Silk <3

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks