What's new

Bug Report Solved Immortal Water Dragon Boss at Dunar Temple

Aethernea

May 13, 2020
Hello there.
I will get to the point. Today I went to the Dunar Temple first on normal difficulty where I got no problems. After I completed the first run I went on middle difficulty and well things didnt go well.
I am able to damage the first dungeon boss without any problems but whenever his health gets under certain percentage (by my guess 20% or 10%) his health fully restores. I tried to re enter the area but he kept restoring his health every time I brought it low. I have tried to keep the boss in the water pool area and the health was still restored regardless. So I would appreciate any advice or help. :)

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
This can randomly happen, and not sure what causes it.

Tsubakura

Apr 7, 2020
@Aethernea

I had this problem too. that it looks like he is "immortal"

If u fight with him. try to pull him out this ehhh water? this little lake there.
cuz i remeber he resets there somehow.
So i attack him, run a bit away and kill him so that he can't make a move back into this lake thing.

Aethernea

May 13, 2020
Thank you very much for advice and info Seiichi and Tsubakura. :)
When I reached higher level I was able to solo him without any problems so atleast with this the problem is solved. The only problems I have these days is with sound getting "stuck" in Korhala and Dunar Temple. (I mean like it keeps playing on. For example I could hear city ambient sounds from Serodar in Dunar Temple dungeon.)
But this isnt game breaking and I can easily fix this by restarting game so I dont mind it much.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks