What's new

Dragon Preview Introducing: Yan Yu, the Cosmic Emperor

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
YanYu1.jpg

Here is the latest Dragon that Aiden has been working on: Yan Yu, the Cosmic Emperor, the first of two new Oriental Dragons. The idea was to do a texture similar to Galactic Storm (who now needs an update) and to refine and re-do a lot of the muddy texture quality on the existing noodles. Some of the changes made to the texture is new scale pattern for the face to fix the previously muddy quality, removal of furs except along the back, and adjustment to the eyes so that you do not have the random pupil drift.

Players who have Yan Yu will have either the title "Cosmic Emperor" or "Cosmic Empress", depending on the gender of your character. This Dragon will also come with the Adept Dragon Tamer skill.

Thanks to @Compeador for helping with the names.

If you are interested in getting early previews on what Aiden is working on, or want to help support her to do dragons more often you can follow or support her Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/user/posts?u=20328797

YanYu2.jpg

YanYu3.jpg

Galban

May 13, 2020
Wow...
What do you think, when can I get this dragon...
Which texture will have the other one?

Very nice work Aiden

PS: I saw the pink one after seeing this post..

Last edited:
  • Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Wow...
What do you think, when can I get this dragon...
Which texture will have the other one?

Very nice work Aiden

PS: I saw the pink one after seeing this post..
I'm going to try for this week or next, but my schedule was thrown off due to some work we had on my house and then a sudden computer failure.

Replacement computer will be here tomorrow or Friday, and then I'll need to double check data after getting setup again.

Aiden

The Sparkle Mom
Jan 13, 2018
Here's a little sample of the fx for Yan Yu which will come in a future update once the fx tool is working. Some adjustments may be made before its release.

note: the model i tested the fx on doesn't currently have its emissive channel (glow) enabled, so ignore that bit lol.

Last edited:

Galban

May 13, 2020
Thx for the video..

This dragon looks heavy.
I like the galaxy under his paws.

WyvernWarrior

May 20, 2020
WOW, insanely great work. Imagine a black and green glowing noodle weaving through the sky, looking like the Northern Lights, maybe some green flames in its hands like a few other noodles.

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
oh wow! love this dragon! i'm gonna have to get this one too! (besides the Valentine noodle)
I need to buy more dias...
hoping for a dia sale before these new noodles go on sale in marekplace (hint hint)

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
oh wow! love this dragon! i'm gonna have to get this one too! (besides the Valentine noodle)
I need to buy more dias...
hoping for a dia sale before these new noodles go on sale in marekplace (hint hint)

There will be one tomorrow at noon; I do not know when the noodles will release due to my computer dying, and having to get everything setup this weekend.

The data and textures were already completed, I just need to do the final testing I do before we decide on release date.

WOW, insanely great work. Imagine a black and green glowing noodle weaving through the sky, looking like the Northern Lights, maybe some green flames in its hands like a few other noodles.

We have one other noodle that was an accident, but it isn't planned for release until later on. Other than that we are moving onto Phantoms, and a few other family/models.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Question!
How much is this beauty going to cost?
All exclusive Dragons are 7500 Diamonds, or $25 if there is no sale.

Fon

Jan 28, 2021
not for my wallet, especially when there is no sale atm
All exclusive Dragons are 7500 Diamonds, or $25 if there is no sale.
not for my wallet, especially when there is no sale haha.
But thank you!

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
not for my wallet, especially when there is no sale atm

not for my wallet, especially when there is no sale haha.
But thank you!
Exclusives come out on Monday after a sale, or proceeding a sale.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks