What's new

Guide LVL 1-44 in 2 quests

newb

Oct 17, 2016
Ohh okay, I'm still looking into guilds but I only saw three guilds advertised in the Guild section and not quite sure where to post a "Looking for Guild" post >.<

I usually did run BT for other players and then gave up mine, so I wouldn't mind doing that once I'm at least half way set.

And it's understandable that the prices are high I guess, since it's a mat a lot of people do need e_e blegh

Thank you again ;v; sorry for all my questions.

If your not lvl 90 yet it would be a good idea to get into a guild before then for the 2k guild points and free purp egg you get . It would be best to just do a world shout that you are looking for a guild. Im sure you will get picked up by someone. If you dont want to do that here are some guilds that I know about and would be a good place to start looking.

I am in Violators. Kinda casual pve/pvp guild with a mixed bag of players that are on at different times of the day. We are in an alliance with Systematic currently.

Systematic is a nice guild as well. However, they are more PVP driven. http://community.adeptgamer.com/threads/guild-systematic-pve-pvp.467/#post-1181

NothingToLose is a newer guild on this server. You might have seen them running all around on the EU server. Still ran by Koda in his mankini.

I know they have some others as well but overall I don't know much about them.

Wolf

May 5, 2017
If your not lvl 90 yet it would be a good idea to get into a guild before then for the 2k guild points and free purp egg you get . It would be best to just do a world shout that you are looking for a guild. Im sure you will get picked up by someone. If you dont want to do that here are some guilds that I know about and would be a good place to start looking.

I am in Violators. Kinda casual pve/pvp guild with a mixed bag of players that are on at different times of the day. We are in an alliance with Systematic currently.

Systematic is a nice guild as well. However, they are more PVP driven. http://community.adeptgamer.com/threads/guild-systematic-pve-pvp.467/#post-1181

NothingToLose is a newer guild on this server. You might have seen them running all around on the EU server. Still ran by Koda in his mankini.

I know they have some others as well but overall I don't know much about them.

Actually, right now I'm unable to play ^^; we just moved overseas, and the internet isn't very stable enough for playing games but I'm hoping it'll be fixed soon-ish (if they'll answer...) So yeah, I'm just finding out everything that I can about the server so I'll be set. That includes Guilds :')

I know NTL yeah, spoke with Koda as well on EU and I was in their guild for awhile as well.

newb

Oct 17, 2016
Actually, right now I'm unable to play ^^; we just moved overseas, and the internet isn't very stable enough for playing games but I'm hoping it'll be fixed soon-ish (if they'll answer...) So yeah, I'm just finding out everything that I can about the server so I'll be set. That includes Guilds :')

I know NTL yeah, spoke with Koda as well on EU and I was in their guild for awhile as well.

Cool :) when you do get on it wont be too hard to get into a guild.

Darkvlad

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone knows by the way, how much exp is needed and already figured another way out to lvl "instantly"?

I know that on EU servers u needed 1,88kk exp for lvl up to 50 , but here , after doing orlandra and porthis quest (about 1,4kk exp) i just got to 38 , my idea was to finish with Yodrak or Fafnir, but thats not working as i wish

Anyone got a idea?

newb

Oct 17, 2016
Not anything instant sadly. However, due to exp rates you can easily get lvl after that just from continuing with quests from wynn and onward. Just look for the latest quests and do the easy ones as you road quest along the way.

Other option is to have someone power lvl you lol

Darkvlad

Apr 30, 2017
Not anything instant sadly. However, due to exp rates you can easily get lvl after that just from continuing with quests from wynn and onward. Just look for the latest quests and do the easy ones as you road quest along the way.

Other option is to have someone power lvl you lol

hmm i thought something like that :/ , but ok then it is so, thx for your answer :)

Yeah power leveling is an option, but thats the normal quick way. it should be kind of self lvling if u know what i mean :D

i mean 38 is at all not bad for beginning :D

newb

Oct 17, 2016
hmm i thought something like that :/ , but ok then it is so, thx for your answer :)

Yeah power leveling is an option, but thats the normal quick way. it should be kind of self lvling if u know what i mean :D

i mean 38 is at all not bad for beginning :D

Yeah it skips the first 2 maps really. Even if you got to 50 you would just set you one map later. Even at that point its not too hard to start doing those. I think I only spent an hr or less on the lvl 40-50 map just doing the easy fetch or kill quests and moving on as far as i could quest wise.

Kodawolf

Apr 3, 2017
not bad.... got an alt from lvl 1 to lvl 40 doing this...
i knew of the dog quest but not the other one
ty for the info.. oh and ty for mentioning Nothingtolose :)

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks