What's new

Marketplace Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
If you have any requests for adding specific dragons or items to the marketplace, post them here.

For Dragon Egg requests, give us the NA and EU name of the dragon so we can make sure they can be added.

Nothing that breaks the game or is overpowered will be added, so keep that in mind.

Upvote 0

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I would love it if Zios and the Runewakedragon would be in the market *-*
Those two are cycled in and out, and will likely come back in a few months.

Draconia

May 12, 2020
It would be nice if you would add the Midas dragons (and I mean all of them) in the moonlight coin shop so that we could get them by playing the midas moonlight event.
In addition to that i would like to have the easter two-handed great scythe so please could you add it to the shop as well? If not forever than maybe for a limited sale or something.

Thank you :D

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
would love to buy Exquisite Wings. saw vith had one :I looks really nice
It was a limited exclusive when the server was starting; it may come up again, but we don't know yet.

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
I actually popped in here to request a 'gacha' of the new character dragons, to be made available for purchase in the marketplace. I don't have any of them...and i have a list of some: Summer Majesty, Purple Night, Soul Guide, Black Indigo, Snowfall, Sunset Glow, Brimstone Glow, Congealed Flame...and i'm not sure if there are others.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Is or will Tomb Eater (Fabled Ancient Dragon) be in game
Tomb Eater is available in the Adept Dragon Gacha.
I actually popped in here to request a 'gacha' of the new character dragons, to be made available for purchase in the marketplace. I don't have any of them...and i have a list of some: Summer Majesty, Purple Night, Soul Guide, Black Indigo, Snowfall, Sunset Glow, Brimstone Glow, Congealed Flame...and i'm not sure if there are others.
All of these are available as part of the Adept Dragon Gacha; I don't intend to sell it because I do not want to monetize off of gacha as much as possible. Sadly, if I removed the napolite gacha I'd probably have a rebellion.
I never got mine...Light was supposed to get with me, but it never happened.
I'll add a note, but I'm in the process of re-doing Exquisite Wings, and I will give you it when it has fully been updated.

Rizpa

May 12, 2020
Please put "Companion Runes" on the marketplace. Maby a package would be nice.
It is used to reroll dragon partners which is pure luck and it can take ages to get a good partner without this item on just one dragon ._.
I would cash so many of them \o/
DragonsProphet_20200612_010333.jpg

DemonFang

May 16, 2020
Hi, I'd love to have the chance to get Scuber Whin on the marketplace if it's at all possible.

Scuber Whin

I'd also like to make a request for these three, but I understand that these ones are in the Adept Gamer Gacha so my main priority is Scuber! Just thought I'd throw these three out there just in case :D

Azure Snow
Azure Moon
Redwing Dragon

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hi, I'd love to have the chance to get Scuber Whin on the marketplace if it's at all possible.

Scuber Whin

I'd also like to make a request for these three, but I understand that these ones are in the Adept Gamer Gacha so my main priority is Scuber! Just thought I'd throw these three out there just in case :D

Azure Snow
Azure Moon
Redwing Dragon
The final 3 are available on the Adept Dragon Gacha.

Scuber Whin is a monthly dragon, and will be back in a few months.

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
...All of these are available as part of the Adept Dragon Gacha; I don't intend to sell it because I do not want to monetize off of gacha as much as possible...
But i'm willing to buy with diamonds...because i really want Summer Majesty, and the other ones i listed. (i keep getting duplicates of dragons i already have from GM event, so i'd like the option of purchasing gachas to get ones i don't already have).
thank you for your consideration.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks