What's new

Marketplace Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
If you have any requests for adding specific dragons or items to the marketplace, post them here.

For Dragon Egg requests, give us the NA and EU name of the dragon so we can make sure they can be added.

Nothing that breaks the game or is overpowered will be added, so keep that in mind.

Upvote 0

SOartex

Oct 21, 2017
It would be nice to see, if you guys could put in the Bubble gum talisman costume. Last i remember it was in a pack of talismans and you had a chance to get it.

Corv

Aug 19, 2020
The old Osiran standby and common sight in the big city, the Skyhammer Patriarch (market should be 20012329). The colors are perfect for late summer and fall, too.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
The old Osiran standby and common sight in the big city, the Skyhammer Patriarch (market should be 20012329). The colors are perfect for late summer and fall, too.
This is already in the Adept Gacha you get from GM events or from the Kindred Compass.

Jaslyn

May 18, 2020

You can get it from a hatchable egg, through defeating the Guildboss and open the gatcha you get there every time ^^ dont even need to spend dias on it. Its fairly easy to obtain.

Archess73

Oct 23, 2019
I'm not sure at all it's possible, or if it was already suggested, so don't bite me XD
Just suggesting... maybe different hair (costume) for both genders ? Masks too, why not, hats, head accessories, etc.

It's certainly a huge amount of work, it's not an emergency at all, but it could give a really unique touch to this great server. More customisation >:|

Custom costumes too maybe, even if the armor part makes it already huge.

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I'm not sure at all it's possible, or if it was already suggested, so don't bite me XD
Just suggesting... maybe different hair (costume) for both genders ? Masks too, why not, hats, head accessories, etc.

It's certainly a huge amount of work, it's not an emergency at all, but it could give a really unique touch to this great server. More customisation >:|

Custom costumes too maybe, even if the armor part makes it already huge.
Before we can add any new real custom content to the game, we need to reverse engineer and re-work the model exporter.

tyfn

May 15, 2020
Marketplace Requests

Misty Shroud Blueprint

misty shroud blueprint-1-.png

It would be great if it did :):):)

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
Plz put Halloween items in next patch: pumpkin houses, furniture, weapon skins, pumpkin living dragon statue, skelly dragons, etc.
and implement Styx event too!
thank you :D

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Plz put Halloween items in next patch: pumpkin houses, furniture, weapon skins, skelly dragons, etc.
and implement Styx event too!
thank you :D
I'll make a note about Styx event, however this coming update is going to be a larger maintenance so it may be skipped this week.

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
please put skeleton model dragon gacha in marketplace...i'm still needing some that i don't have. ty

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
Please put Turkey Plumage and Turkey Tail Plumage in the marketplace.
(yes i know they were given as part of Thanksgiving GM rewards last year and the year before)
but i have 2 turkey storage things that are still missing plumage. And i would like to complete them before Thanksgiving.
(i'm not the only person who has nekkid & half nekkid turkey storage decorations)
They come in various colors...please put all the different colors available. Thank you.
2020-11-18.png

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Please put Turkey Plumage and Turkey Tail Plumage in the marketplace.
(yes i know they were given as part of Thanksgiving GM rewards last year and the year before)
but i have 2 turkey storage things that are still missing plumage. And i would like to complete them before Thanksgiving.
(i'm not the only person who has nekkid & half nekkid turkey storage decorations)
They come in various colors...please put all the different colors available. Thank you.
View attachment 2308
These are being added to the Shell Market later today.

Kitalia

Holiday Addict
Apr 11, 2017
Any chance we could get the storage unit's added??? got 2full color's set's and no way to display them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks