What's new

Marketplace Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
If you have any requests for adding specific dragons or items to the marketplace, post them here.

For Dragon Egg requests, give us the NA and EU name of the dragon so we can make sure they can be added.

Nothing that breaks the game or is overpowered will be added, so keep that in mind.

Upvote 0

Vipera

Jan 18, 2017
Backpack expansions in Shell or Diamond market would be very useful for those who want to farm a lot, either way works but I feel like they should be available. ^^

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Backpack expansions in Shell or Diamond market would be very useful for those who want to farm a lot, either way works but I feel like they should be available. ^^
The Ebon Shadowfang Gacha in Expansion Cards has backpack and bank expansions; way Runewaker does shit is annoying and doesn't let you put certain items in bundles.

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
How long will the gacha be available?
My pc is still in the shop. :(

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
How long will the gacha be available?
My pc is still in the shop. :(
Forever; the way that Dragon's Prophet does things is you can make a gacha or a bundle, and you pick an existing package item to add them to. You can't customize the name which makes it annoying.

Tenren

Mar 29, 2017
Hey there! Didn't see unbinders in marketplace. So maybe add those? ( used for unbinding soulbound gear) They should be for blue/ purple and different levels. *98 - NoT gear* *102 AM gear* and maybe *108 for jewellery blue/purple/orange*.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hey there! Didn't see unbinders in marketplace. So maybe add those? ( used for unbinding soulbound gear) They should be for blue/ purple and different levels. *98 - NoT gear* *102 AM gear* and maybe *108 for jewellery blue/purple/orange*.
There is level 98 binders, but not sure if there is 102-108. We may need our item ID tool before we can find those.

xxxdenisxxx7

Apr 6, 2017
Why not add costume sets to DI shop? sell them for 700, its a week of missions.
I cant play when my player looks like it needs to be in the lord of the rings movie while theres a girl in a bikini right next to me

Tenren

Mar 29, 2017
Noticed there are shard binders in market already. But they same price as using the in game shard binding at NPC. Maybe do packs with more of this ones where we could get a discount? ( 10 dias each make it 90 dias to bind 10 shards. Was thinkin a pack of 100 binders could go somewhere at 700 dias? Or something similar) Or you could make this into limited packs for weekends/ events. Just an ideea that could stimulate people to buy them.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Why not add costume sets to DI shop? sell them for 700, its a week of missions.
I cant play when my player looks like it needs to be in the lord of the rings movie while theres a girl in a bikini right next to me
This is for Diamond Marketplace, not shell shop.

There are a few costumes on the shell market, but we probably won't add many more.

Noticed there are shard binders in market already. But they same price as using the in game shard binding at NPC. Maybe do packs with more of this ones where we could get a discount? ( 10 dias each make it 90 dias to bind 10 shards. Was thinkin a pack of 100 binders could go somewhere at 700 dias? Or something similar) Or you could make this into limited packs for weekends/ events. Just an ideea that could stimulate people to buy them.

I may add a 25x pack like I have for a few other items, just a matter of having a group of edits to do to the markets.

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
Would it be possible to put the Easter talisman called "Song of the Butterfly" in the marketplace?

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Would it be possible to put the Easter talisman called "Song of the Butterfly" in the marketplace?
We would have to find the item ID.

Zeratica

Apr 8, 2017
Don't know how popular this one will be, but I would like to see the Dragon Egg Restoration Liquid in the marketplace.
The Unhatched Egg Restoration Liquid is already added, but having the Dragon Egg Restoration Liquid would provode a fast way for people to re-roll any dragons they purchase in case they get bad stats and don't have the patience or time to incubate an unhatched egg.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Don't know how popular this one will be, but I would like to see the Dragon Egg Restoration Liquid in the marketplace.
The Unhatched Egg Restoration Liquid is already added, but having the Dragon Egg Restoration Liquid would provode a fast way for people to re-roll any dragons they purchase in case they get bad stats and don't have the patience or time to incubate an unhatched egg.
What's the prices for both of those on EU so I can figure out a price for it.

Zeratica

Apr 8, 2017
What's the prices for both of those on EU so I can figure out a price for it.
On the EU server the two have the same price, which is 999 diamonds each.
But as the Egg Restoration Liquid is literally just an RNG re-roll of your dragon, having it be a bit cheaper than the Unhatched egg restoration liquid would be very nice.
As most time when using the Egg Restoration Liquid you have to buy and use multiples of it in order to get good stats on your dragon.
I have personally used over 10 of them on the same dragon and only recieved low stats or the wrong stat on it, ended up using an Unhatched Egg restoration liquid on said dragon in the end, as that at least guaranteed it having the stat I wanted.

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
Please add Crypt Looter and/or Iron Heart dragons to marketplace.
Crypt Looter is skeleton model that is gold w/green wings.
Iron Heart is skeleton model that is black w/green wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks