What's new

Old DP- player here

KingMiggy

Nov 26, 2017
Hey everyone!!!! I finally found what I have been searching for, since NA shutdown!!!! I played dragon's prophet since closed beta in na, I was one of the people to name one of the servers for the server thus winning me that cool dragon's prophet shit!! its good to be back finally. If you want to catch me in the game my ign is Risengeth!!!

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
Welcome back to the new & improved DP lol. Where your bug reports are seen to pronto before the little gremlins breed new ones :p
Silk <3

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Welcome to the server.

You already have your starter pack, but if you've not used it yet I would recommend saving the XP orbs until you do your masteries to make them easier. That said you can use '@Game Mentor' in the Discord to get help from one of them.

We also do weekly events on Saturday which you can find here (November 2017 | Adeptgamer), and we have a free credit system you can read about here (Dragon's Prophet, the third tab).

We have a lot planned to expand upon the game, and will hopefully be bringing some new Dragons and content soon.

KingMiggy

Nov 26, 2017
awesome! it feels good to be back, i am already in love with this server lol trying to get all my buddies to hop on here!

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks