What's new

Bug Report Porthis_SunkenElysium_Bladeguard Survivors bugged

Vitelus

Jun 19, 2020
There is an issue with the respawn time of "Bladeguard Survivors" mobs near the "Syporf's Alchemy Experiment" event in Porthis. I have been going there at regular intervals for 2 days and they are not there. (And I stayed 3 hours there once to make sure there were no other players killing them).
That prevents me from doing the quest "Fragmented Soul" where I have to kill 8 of these mobs.

Attachments

• PorthisQuest_FragmentedSoul.PNG
    PorthisQuest_FragmentedSoul.PNG
    350.1 KB · Views: 262
  • PorthisQuest_Map_FragmentedSoul.PNG
    PorthisQuest_Map_FragmentedSoul.PNG
    929.4 KB · Views: 290

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
umm you do know that the mobs are underground I believe for that quest ?? need to find the sink hole that takes you into the underground area.

Vitelus

Jun 19, 2020
Alright, the problem is present again.
I figured out what's going on. When the event "Syporf's Alchemy Experiment" reappears, it skips the first stage "Kill Bladeguard Survivors" each time and directly offers the second "Defeat Blood Circle Guardians". I guess it is this problem that causes the skeletons to not reappear.

Last edited:

Vitelus

Jun 19, 2020
Another theory would be: As none of the mobs are present, the event considers them as killed when it respawns and therefore, it considers the 1st step as accomplished. The consequence becomes the cause. ^^

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks