What's new

Пропадают очки

DrSolitarius

May 15, 2020
My dragon points in the caves are missing. I went through the caves in Karhala on hard mode and got 40+ points. Then I got 5 points in easy mode. After that I went to the big dungeon (Dunar) I had problems with the first boss - he was completely cured 4 times. I had to leave without going through the dungeon. When I re-logged and passed Dunar I got 30+ points !!! What have I done wrong that the glasses are gone?

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
My dragon points in the caves are missing. I went through the caves in Karhala on hard mode and got 40+ points. Then I got 5 points in easy mode. After that I went to the big dungeon (Dunar) I had problems with the first boss - he was completely cured 4 times. I had to leave without going through the dungeon. When I re-logged and passed Dunar I got 30+ points !!! What have I done wrong that the glasses are gone?
Easy Mode and Hard Mode use separate points.

DrSolitarius

May 15, 2020
Easy Mode and Hard Mode use separate points.
Thanks. I just did not understand how I could score 40+ points on an easy fashion, if I went just a few times, maybe 5-6. And then it turns out they reset to zero and become 30+ after the difficult passage of Dunar.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks