What's new

Announcement Regarding Dragon's Prophet EU & Savage Hunt Shutting Down

Boraner

May 14, 2020
HI,
I completely deleted and reloaded everything. now it is as it should be
I just have to watch that I can pin the launcher on the desktop.

EiskalterEngel

May 12, 2020
Du musst in Bakra starten nicht in Helmoth, dann hast du das Item was im Deutschen leider nicht beschriftet ist nutzen, ist ein roter Trank im Marktplatz Rucksack

Fisolino

May 19, 2018
Hallo auch ich bin aus der Eu bin durch zufall hier gelandet und frag mich nun kann ich meinen alten Spielstand von DP mit ihr nehmen oder muss ich wieder von 0 Anfangen`?
Hallo, auch ich bin aus Versehen aus der EU kam und frage mich jetzt, ob ich mein altes Spiel von DP gehört kann oder ob ich wieder bei 0 gehört muss.

Da dies hier ein anderer Server ist wirst du leider neu anfangen müssen. Es wird keine Transition geben.
Since this is a different server, you will have to start anew, there will not be a transition.

Breagha

May 12, 2020
Da dies hier ein anderer Server ist wirst du leider neu anfangen müssen. Es wird keine Transition geben.
Since this is a different server, you will have to start anew, there will not be a transition.

Since Gamigo wasn´t even capable of transferring our DP content to SH while using the same servers and I remember the disappointment of the DP NA community when Daybreak killed their servers and EU weren´t able to transfer the US content to EU, I never expected my content to be transferred. But I am delighted to be able to start in Barka, which was my initial starting zone in closed Beta and I am enjoying the re-discovery of the zone so much, I didn´t even use the level items, which came as a pleasant surprise and I am happily playing and questing and creating my new char and dragons.

The awesome range of dragons, items and provisions in the marketplace and the 50% bonus are an additional asset, even though I will miss my beloved runewaker dragon that has accompanied me since the game came out of Closed Beta and the misty shroud island I have come to adore on SH. But at least I can continue playing. <3

Exceddius

Oct 11, 2017
Runewaker Dragon sometimes returns for sale in dragons of the month. You will soon be able to find him!

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Since Gamigo wasn´t even capable of transferring our DP content to SH while using the same servers and I remember the disappointment of the DP NA community when Daybreak killed their servers and EU weren´t able to transfer the US content to EU, I never expected my content to be transferred. But I am delighted to be able to start in Barka, which was my initial starting zone in closed Beta and I am enjoying the re-discovery of the zone so much, I didn´t even use the level items, which came as a pleasant surprise and I am happily playing and questing and creating my new char and dragons.

The awesome range of dragons, items and provisions in the marketplace and the 50% bonus are an additional asset, even though I will miss my beloved runewaker dragon that has accompanied me since the game came out of Closed Beta and the misty shroud island I have come to adore on SH. But at least I can continue playing. <3
We won't be releasing Misty Shroud as a secret apartment, but are saving it to hopefully implement the Dragon Island concept that was requested for years. It would be an addition to any housing, at least once we get to working on it and releasing it.
Du musst in Bakra starten nicht in Helmoth, dann hast du das Item was im Deutschen leider nicht beschriftet ist nutzen, ist ein roter Trank im Marktplatz Rucksack
We are currently working on adding additional support to our data tool so that I can import and export translation strings into a new format, which can then be added to the translation platform we are trying to use for translations.

We don't have an ETA as it's trial and error, and also having to learn a whole new software platform.

Breagha

May 12, 2020
We won't be releasing Misty Shroud as a secret apartment, but are saving it to hopefully implement the Dragon Island concept that was requested for years. It would be an addition to any housing, at least once we get to working on it and releasing it.

I will be fine with the secret apartment, so no worries. But how do I get to a housing zone? I tried one of the islands and ended up in someone´s house instead of near an NPC I need for the quest. Not sure what I did there.

Boraner

May 14, 2020
@EiskalterEngel
Ich hab in Helmoth angefangen, war irgendwie Gewohnheit aus dem alten DP ^^
Einen Tag später habe ich DP komplett von meinem PC gelöscht und neu geladen, danach hatte ich diesen Trank, oder "Gatcha", bekommen.
Man muss sich etwas Umstellen, einiges gab es in "unserem" DP nicht oder ist anders.
Ist nur Schade das man die Char nicht nach hierhin übertragen kann, mit der Schöpferbrillanz Ausrüstung. Leider wieder bei 0 Anfangen ^^

@Seiichi
I can imagine that you still have to do a lot for the game. you were literally overrun with the conclusion of DP EU

Last edited:

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
Re:- Sky Islands 1st visit - Quest 'Sky City'
If you are meaning the quest 'Sky City' its pick up quest from the merchant up top between the Xmas tree & Path of Elders (standing beside the Stalwart Dragon), go to any island, the NPC you need stands at the tele platform, to hand in - quest completes. Check the island map for Apartment buildings, fly there to talk to the Apartment Manager to get your new apt.

Hope this helps the people about to go to sky islands for the 1st time :)

Breagha

May 12, 2020
Re:- Sky Islands 1st visit - Quest 'Sky City'
If you are meaning the quest 'Sky City' its pick up quest from the merchant up top between the Xmas tree & Path of Elders (standing beside the Stalwart Dragon), go to any island, the NPC you need stands at the tele platform, to hand in - quest completes. Check the island map for Apartment buildings, fly there to talk to the Apartment Manager to get your new apt.

Hope this helps the people about to go to sky islands for the 1st time :)

Thanks, I do know where the NPC should have been and I talked to the merchant for the quest and it told me to talk to the Path of the Elders Manager, (I think it´s called), chose one of the Baerton islands and ended up in someone´s house, not at the top of the platform. Will try again later. ^^

Symeos

May 17, 2020
Thanks! I didn't even notice it until I saw your post. Just didn't think there would be anything inside that pocket until later in the game.

Daekara

May 18, 2020
Hi, just joined. luckily i saw the post on the gamingo forum pointing to here, i've been through so many DP servers from NA through EU with them always shutting down on me, geesh the amount of times i've had to start over, i've never even made it to end game, since i'm one of those completionists, have my nose in every nook and cranny lol,

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hi, just joined. luckily i saw the post on the gamingo forum pointing to here, i've been through so many DP servers from NA through EU with them always shutting down on me, geesh the amount of times i've had to start over, i've never even made it to end game, since i'm one of those completionists, have my nose in every nook and cranny lol,

Yeah I don't think anyone expected them to announce the closure literally out of nowhere. For one, it's very odd to announce on a Tuesday, and more over most companies will give a month at least before they close a service.

Breagha

May 12, 2020
Yeah I don't think anyone expected them to announce the closure literally out of nowhere. For one, it's very odd to announce on a Tuesday, and more over most companies will give a month at least before they close a service.

I had been expecting it for years, only checked into DP account occasionally because my hardware sucked (main laptop died and emergency device was not set up to really handle a complex game) - After getting a new laptop and being confident that since all other Infernum games had been sucked out and shut years ago, they would keep DP/SH up, I even made a fresh start without dozens of account wide dragons and full marketplace inventory as a challenge. Now, just when I finally had a char and dragons good enough so I could join the fun, they decided to close out of the blue. Since they didn´t have any GM or Admin active for the game, I assume their lack of care for the community finally resulted in the payments to drop below the costs for server maintenance. Or maybe they just forgot to shut off earlier? But that would contradict the occasional changes in events.^^

I received a coupon for migrating my account and these diamonds took me a long way due to the lack of the items I would have spent them for in the shop. Nevertheless I still purchased occasionally since I know maintaining a server does cost money.

This announcement without prior warning shouldn´t really have surprised me (but hope dies last) because I also played another Infernum game and closely followed the announcements where Gamigo first hyped a new PM, CM and Dev for the game, promised they would pick up on developing the game (only to notice they didn´t have anyone who was able to make changes to the client and playing around with a client without knowing how it was programmed by Exe.Games wouldn´t work. Dev rights would have been nice, but... :cool::p:rolleyes:). Just a few weeks after getting everyone hyped up about incoming improvements, the next announcement said: Sorry, we can´t do it - and shortly after that the servers were shut off with 3 weeks of warning. It used to be a nice game for kiddies and adults, but without hack shield patches that would have cost money the kids ran riot and tested every hack they could program or find.^^

Tl shambles

May 25, 2020
Hello Guys,

after long years of stalling, i am Back and restarted my character here, i can say it feels like back then when i started the game :)
thx for Providing the possibility to play this game after the official closure!

I was wondering, if there is some "dirt work" need to be done, but takes too much time for you to work on so you could give easy tasks away to players and reward them ingame for it?
for example: yoou got 300 words needing to be translated in german, so you write an offer: searching translator, 30diamonds for the job or something. or doing some copy paste stuff for you (i am sorry i understand not much about programming^^)

so you dont have to waste your time by tasks i am sure other players would love to do, so you can focus on coding and developement?
just an suggestion, i hope you like the idea?

greetings

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Same, hopefully there's enough funds to keep this server alive
We own our own hardware and are hosted at the data center that is owned by @Stealth, who also has basically helped fund the network since it's inception.

Even prior to the move to the new data center I have contacts with most major data centers that we have gotten fairly good deals on high end hardware (even though that is still a large amount of money to host our actual setup).

Currently funding primarily goes to paying staff, taxes, paying for licenses and subscriptions for development/management, and more recently commissioning art from community artists for the news backgrounds and other assets we plan on using.

Snake Pest

Just a little festive
May 13, 2020
We own our own hardware and are hosted at the data center that is owned by @Stealth, who also has basically helped fund the network since it's inception.

Even prior to the move to the new data center I have contacts with most major data centers that we have gotten fairly good deals on high end hardware (even though that is still a large amount of money to host our actual setup).

Currently funding primarily goes to paying staff, taxes, paying for licenses and subscriptions for development/management, and more recently commissioning art from community artists for the news backgrounds and other assets we plan on using.
Great to know there's a lot of plans for this server! I hope there's good things to come and no development hiccups on the way

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks