What's new

Sad with eggs system.

KarmaIsback

Sep 29, 2019
so today i just saw that i spent 4200gems just to get an average dragon :( . i saw that my Zios wont make to max stats even if i cared him everyday with all my 9 alts.
#Feelsbad

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
so today i just saw that i spent 4200gems just to get an average dragon :( . i saw that my Zios wont make to max stats even if i cared him everyday with all my 9 alts.
#Feelsbad
Marketplace eggs use the same system (and values) as the default Dragon capture system, whereas the hatchable egg system was added on afterwards and has different values. Changing it so that wild/marketplace eggs have a higher minimum value, and a higher max value is something we intend to do however it's something that will require a lot of work and cannot be done until we do other steps.

It's not even possible to offer a re-roll potion that maxes out the egg, as that was something that we had considered as a temporary measure.

Aiden

The Sparkle Mom
Jan 13, 2018
Unfortunately, that's just how the egg system is right now - it's not something that can be changed anytime soon. Market Dragons do not and have never guaranteed good stats - you are basically paying for the look of the dragon. Re-eggs generally take about 3 times the amount of cares than you can give with the number of allowed alts - eggs in house/apt nests can be tough to max because of this if you don't have a good number of regular dancers. Don't forget that during the last day when it says X hours X min, cares give much more compared to previous days and that you only need to make it to 2nd to last dot for it to be max.

Exceddius

Oct 11, 2017
I think you should not hesitate to search dancers using megaphones. If you explain your situation, the players will come every day to take care of your egg!
Sorry that you have encountered so much trouble for Zios...

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks