What's new

Shell Shop Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
If you have any requests for items in the shell shop, post them here. Not everything is guaranteed to make it, however I will take into account any reasonable suggestion.

Upvote 0

Ermey

Jun 12, 2017
I don't remember changing it at all, so I'm not sure it was ever at 700 (I normally try to keep things based on 150/300 Diamonds as a base).
Hmm okay. Either way, it would be great to see them in the shell shop or at a reduced price. I just find 900 dias for pets that don't loot and having a chance to get the same one again, a bit high. Also considering that the other looting pets are 600 dias just makes it look more expensive.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hmm okay. Either way, it would be great to see them in the shell shop or at a reduced price. I just find 900 dias for pets that don't loot and having a chance to get the same one again, a bit high. Also considering that the other looting pets are 600 dias just makes it look more expensive.
I'm planning on taking a in-depth look at the shell shop once we prevent shell farming from being so exploitable. As it is, if I base things on a reasonable price, someone who farms excessive shells through alts will never have to work for anything in comparison to someone who does not.

Kefira

Jan 23, 2018
I know it's been said before but I don't see a reply on it. Maybe the Locker for items? I wouldn't mind having to pay diamonds to unlock but shells to lock would be really nice. It would make having a DI set a little bit easier and I would still want to spend dia's to get back the really high DI pieces.

Kitalia

Holiday Addict
Apr 11, 2017
Companion Runes-these can only be obtained as rewards, for the Dragon Tab, Achievements...as we try to achieve the best for our Dragons, we can not choose our companion..due to no more Companion Runes/ Limited by Amount given...after they are used we have no way of getting any more, we have so many specialty dragons that deserve the very best companion, could we please have Companion Runes added to the shop

2nd- for Crafting- Dragon Skin Fragment pack- as these are also so very hard to obtain...we would be grinding for the shells to get them...maybe a pack of 15 per...or 20 per...to help out the crafting people of the game..

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
also...maybe making Dragon Skin Fragments drop everywhere, not just dungeons...and 3x, like dailies plz..
Thank you for your consideration.

Eskel

Aug 24, 2017
Dragon Skin Fragments drop everywhere from dragon mobs. just search their dead bodies.

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
Dragon Skin Fragments drop everywhere from dragon mobs. just search their dead bodies.
I always do, but they drop so rarely that i can't get enough for my 102 laedis. i've gotten maybe 4 in the last 2 weeks. But i rarely do dungeons (as it hurts my hands to click so much and so fast)...that i am asking for the Dragon Skin Fragments to be found on commons and outside dungeons too.

Gervis

Nov 2, 2016
Dragon Skin Fragments can also be dropped by those World bosses if they're dead body is searchable after looting i gotten one before on EU but that's waaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back, And again Dryadia there is a small size dungeon in Olandra the 1st one the boss in there counts as a dragon i again searched it's dead body and gotten the fragment there. But it's rare to get it

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
I don't do world bosses either...they take way too long for me to kill, but thank you.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
My personal policy is to not put items earned in game on the market, shell shop or Diamond. We made an exception with the Black Swan set, but even that was a long debate internally and mostly made as CoP is buggy and can't be completed by a lot of players.

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
Any plans to make new expansion cards, ie: bank, backpack, furniture, etc. into multi-packs, so we don't have to get them one at a time?
(saw them briefly in packs the 1st day they were available, i think, but what happened to them?)

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Any plans to make new expansion cards, ie: bank, backpack, furniture, etc. into multi-packs, so we don't have to get them one at a time?
(saw them briefly in packs the 1st day they were available, i think, but what happened to them?)

You can buy 1,5, and 10 at a time on Diamonds, and 1, 3 and 5 at a time for shells currently. The update that we did was to make the item a proper marketplace item, which means that it can be properly put into the marketplace bag and also displayed on the market; previously this was not possible and I had to do it through the package system which I personally do not like using.

Now that they can be listed properly on the marketplace they can be purchased directly rather from a containing package, which also allows us to utilize the bulk purchase functionality from DP. It just wasn't available until about a week ago as I had to remember how to do that functionality.

KarmaIsback

Sep 29, 2019
more furniture for the house, we could use the purple skill removal even for 150 shells is nice to have it. maybe some dragons too ? i am not saying having nagafen or other exclusive dragons, but would be nice to have some dragons from each variety of family, maybe you guys could add a family per month and rotate them ? this way new players (players that can't afford to buy diamonds) can have nice stuff too. and if u add like 5,6 dragons from a family each month they can have shells for it.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
more furniture for the house, we could use the purple skill removal even for 150 shells is nice to have it. maybe some dragons too ? i am not saying having nagafen or other exclusive dragons, but would be nice to have some dragons from each variety of family, maybe you guys could add a family per month and rotate them ? this way new players (players that can't afford to buy diamonds) can have nice stuff too. and if u add like 5,6 dragons from a family each month they can have shells for it.
The main reason dragons are not on the marketplace is that until we removed the daily resets, people were able to excessive farm shells. I'm currently waiting for the inflated amount of shells in the game to go down before I do larger changes to the shell market.

Eventually, other than exclusive Dragons (like Galactic Storm) or dragons that we cycle on the marketplace, most of the Dragons in game will eventually be available in one form or another for free. Before that can be done we need to change the way the marketplace works, as the game currently depends primarily on dragons as one of the main ways to pay for server costs and the like.

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
can you plz add "Additional Challenge Permit" items to shell shop.
thnx in advance:D

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
can you plz add "Additional Challenge Permit" items to shell shop.
thnx in advance:D
I thought I did add this... I will check again as it may not be in the right spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks