What's new

Shell Shop Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
If you have any requests for items in the shell shop, post them here. Not everything is guaranteed to make it, however I will take into account any reasonable suggestion.

Upvote 0

Kitalia

Holiday Addict
Apr 11, 2017
ohhhh, i thought it was you can use it...in starter map and on Orville/Porthias map...ohh well it so cool looking ty ty anyway

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hiya,

Just a nudge....please please..Easter Furniture in shop
I'll do that later tonight.

Things have been hectic with getting new patching system done and my insomnia being worse than normal.

Kitalia

Holiday Addict
Apr 11, 2017
Ty hon, and hope things get better..*Waves Pillow Wand*....(Fizzle..)...i tried..

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Make that a little longer... the Easter items aren't on or labeled properly on the cash shop, so I will need to re-add them with proper labels.

Kazunokun

Feb 24, 2020
Title promoters would be nice, Dragon Partner runes as well

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Title promoters would be nice
I still haven't had time to figure out a price for them, so they haven't been made public yet.

I probably won't until ~2 weeks from now with the things going on at the moment.

Kazunokun

Feb 24, 2020
Ah okay I see, ty :D As far as I can remember there used to be a package on the EU server with 100 Title promoters for 1000 shells if that's of any help. It looked lke the Battleground Badge chest you guys made just in blue. Would be great if you could figure things out, but of course stuff takes a while with source still in the making

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Ah okay I see, ty :D As far as I can remember there used to be a package on the EU server with 100 Title promoters for 1000 shells if that's of any help. It looked lke the Battleground Badge chest you guys made just in blue. Would be great if you could figure things out, but of course stuff takes a while with source still in the making
It's more that we're mostly busy finalizing some network stuff and figuring out everything that is needed still.

We only acquire the webserver and the DP server, we still need a large server for dev environments, and then also a server for the new test server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks