Bug Report [Suggestion]Add another option for the Credits

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by ArchieVision, Jan 28, 2018.

1. ArchieVision

ArchieVision Member

I can see that there are several options for credits to be turned into diamonds. It would be nice to have a 300 diamonds for 1500 credits line there too. This is to give active players that are active on the forums early a chance to use them earlier. I feel It would bring more people to the forums as well. I love that my involvement on the forums can get me cool loot in the game as well.

I just see the 2500 credits as a bit steep for a new person o the forums. That could take weeks, or cause someone to spam the heck out of the forums just for the sake of getting credits.

2. Seiichi

Seiichi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

If we have a lower price package, people are more likely to spam because it takes less effort to earn a package.

The credit system is meant to reward for activity, but not to replace or fully supplement buying Diamonds. It's there for people who are active, and for people who cannot afford/properly buy Diamonds.

Silkshoes likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.