What's new

Announcement Upcoming Store Update

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
As noted in the previous store update thread, we will be releasing a new update to the website on Monday. This new update will introduce a whole new store with new functionality, new ways to earn credits and the foundation for adding more products in the future.

New functionality:
  • Ability to set your default account which will used as the default selection when redeeming a purchased Game Card.
  • Ability to purchase multiple items before checking out (eg $10, $20 and a $5 all at once).
  • Categories within each game store: this is something we will need later on when we start adding new products. Currently it will be a premium currency tab, and then a credits tab, and then we will be adding one for items and services later on.
  • The ability to bank credits or platinum so you do not have the temptation to use them (some of you seriously have no self control).
  • Lottery system: We're unsure if we'll use this, as it tends to be a slippery slope, but hey, it's there.
  • Better item gifting.
  • Item Trading
Changes to earning credits:
  • Login to the site daily - 50
  • Upload media to the site - 15
  • Create a new post - 25
  • Register on the site - 500
  • Have one of your threads stickied - 100
  • Create a new thread - 50
  • Create a new guide - 100
  • Upload an avatar - 50
  • Vote on a poll - 10
  • Refer player to the network - 25
  • More to be added later
We will also be changing the rates that it takes to purchase in-game currency back to 5000 / $5 come January. We lowered it originally to help people get started, and to boost activity on the forum. As the network has started growing and we prepare to add more games we will need to put it back to where it was before. I would suggestion using your credits before January.

While it sounds like it will take much longer (twice as long) some of the values for earning credits have been increased, and we will be adding new ways to earn credits.

We have a lot more planned for the site over the coming months, and as we get closer to adding more functionality and features I will post more updates regarding it.

If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to post them.

Last edited:
  • Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
After some consideration we will be doing a trial period of keeping a 2500 credit package on the market, but it will be half the amount previously. I don't guarantee we will keep it as with changes to the way you earn Credits, it is much quicker to earn credits now. I've included the breakdown of how many actions or days each package would take.

Remember when reading the packages, these are all earned throughout your usage of the site, so while numbers seem large, it does not take as long as you may think.

Current Credit Package said:
Login (25) - 100 Days
Media (15) - 167
Post (25) - 100
Register (500)
Thread (50) - 50
Guide (100) - 25
Vote on poll (10) - 250
For 5000 said:
Login (50) - 100 Days
Media (15) - 334 Media
Post (25) - 200 Posts
Register (500)
Sticky (100) - 50 Stickies
Thread (50) - 100 Threads
Guide (100) - 50 Guides
Vote on Poll (10) - 500
Refer a player (25x5) - 200 (Referrals) within 40 days
For 2500 said:
Login (50) - 50 Days
Media (15) - 167 Media
Post (25) - 100 Posts
Register (500)
Sticky (100) - 25 Stickies
Thread (50) - 50 Threads
Guide (100) - 25 Guides
Vote on Poll (10) - 250
Refer a player (25x5) - 100 (Referrals) within 20 days

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
The new store is live, and should be working correctly.

There are a few slightly adjustments that have to be made, one of which is that your Credits and Platinum isn't currently shown in the sidebar. I'm hoping to have a fix for this within the next day or so.

EDIT: Your currencies are now properly displayed in the sidebar.

Last edited:
  • Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
We just fixed an issue that was causing a huge delay for loading pages (4-5 seconds in some cases, primarily with Runes of Magic). There will still be lag on account manager pages, as well as the configuration form used to redeem diamonds, but everywhere else should work much better now.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Changes to Credit pricing will go effective on the 2nd when the current promotion sale ends.

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
Thank you Team will look forward to tomorrow - Happy New Year Greetings to you All :D from Down Under.

Silk <3

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Credit pricing changes? :O I am intrigued.
We lowered the price on diamond usage shortly after the network launched to help people get Diamonds, but it'll be returning to the previous price tonight. We'll be retaining a 2500 Credit package, but it'll be for $2.50 worth of currency, and not $5.

Ters

Jan 19, 2018
Nuuuuuuu. I don't have the will power to spam forums to get my first Diamond package.
I mean, I'll still get diamonds one day. I just wanted more when it came. =3

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks