What's new

Guide Updated - 3/2020 | Dungeon Ancient Location, Tips Farming Guide

Morty Smith

May 19, 2020
Ok, thank you very much for your response, I will look forward to find that thread explaining the differences between this server and eu. I will make sure to also catch thoses gm events news, seems really fun!

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hello! I played at Savage Hunt and joined your game recently.
If I understand correctly, Each dungeon now have his own ancient, and they spawn at the same place than the previous ancient would normally spawn at Savage Hunt ?
So currently, Balge does not have the Newer point system, which was like, if I remember: 1 point entering the dungeon, and 1 point after killing the boss, so 2 points per run ? How does work the current system ?
And lastly, in Savage Hunt, we were able to loot epic soul visions on dungeon last bosses, which made us see an egg in the final boss room, giving a shop dragon. There were 5 different shop dragon per dungeon, 1 rarer than the other four. Does this loot exist on your game or it has never been added / or has been removed ?
When we have the things that are currently being worked on/planned done, I will look at fixing any of the dungeons that are not on the same system as the point system.

As far as the Soul Gaze feature, we won't be adding it as I don't see it adding much value. We have something that we began planning before SH was announced, but we have other things that need to be completed first before we start implementing those plans.

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
Warning!
Burnt Shadows is lvl 1 in Well of Prophecy dungeon, Wynnadia, on easy mode.
Took me over 3 months to get 323 points doing it on easy mode, and it was only lvl 1. And even though i took off my weapon, and put my dragon away, i accidentally killed it with 1 swipe of noob (training) weapon....it was only lvl 1...i couldn't just jump on it, it had that message about being too alert or something like that.

Last edited:

Heroine

Jan 5, 2018
Warning!
Burnt Shadows is lvl 1 in Well of Prophecy dungeon, Wynnadia, on easy mode.
Took me over 3 months to get 323 points doing it on easy mode, and it was only lvl 1. And even though i took off my weapon, and put my dragon away, i accidentally killed it with 1 swipe of noob (training) weapon....it was only lvl 1...i couldn't just jump on it, it had that message about being too alert or something like that.
You may want to contact seichii directly about this, as it seems like an oversight with easy mode (Not sure to be honest.) I have caught one myself, but it seems like the level reflects the lowest member maybe.

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
i was doing the dungeon by myself on easy mode. i'm lvl 108 and the mobs are about lvl 48.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I'll talk to Dragon about updating the Lua to look at doing an average of all party member levels and the like; that is the simplest way to do things, and could be re-used for later content ideas as well.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Thanks. Does the dragon only appear once? I went into this dungeon after, and after killing the boss I got 0 points (I did not die, one of my dragons was dying).
Dragon is only spawned during the time you're in their when it has spawned, if you leave and and start a new instance it will not be there.

DrSolitarius

May 15, 2020
Dragon is only spawned during the time you're in their when it has spawned, if you leave and and start a new instance it will not be there.
I meant that points are no longer scored for some reason.In other dungeons in this area, I got points

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
if you would just read this guide, you would easily find the answers to all your questions already in the beginning - heroine explained very detailed how this counter system works.
so, of course your counter is set to 0 after the dragon spawned.

DrSolitarius

May 15, 2020
if you would just read this guide, you would easily find the answers to all your questions already in the beginning - heroine explained very detailed how this counter system works.
so, of course your counter is set to 0 after the dragon spawned.

It's hard to explain what you want to say when you don't know the language well ... I killed the boss and didn't get a single point for completing the dungeon. And I do not know why.

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
what makes you think you didnt get a point?

Important note! The visual counter will relay the points of the PREVIOUS dungeon you ran of this instance. If your visual counter reports 294 points, your current run is 299! Don't ask why this is the case, but be aware of this as you could spawn things early.

thats a quote from the guide / first post in this thread. did you read / understand that?
(if not, it might be better to ask someone who could explain it in your language - if you dont know anyone, just tell whats your language and im pretty sure someone will be found)

Last edited:

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
Does anyone know what lvl Black Smog spawns at on easy mode in Deyarka Tunnel, Korhala? and location inside tunnel?

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks