What's new

Game Tips Use the Wiki! Great info! Much Stuffs!

newb

Oct 17, 2016
Hi all! For those new to the game it might be a bit overwhelming with all the stuff to do and limited information. As most people know Wikis are great for reading up on the games information.

I just wanted to post a link for those looking on the forums first. Thanks to Seidhr for doing so much work over the years to keep the wiki updated.

http://dragons-prophet.wikia.com/wiki/Dragons-Prophet-Wiki

Tenren

Mar 29, 2017
Using the wiki is a great ideea. But also, joining a guild, making friends there and asking for help is good. I'm sure any guild in game at this point has veterans that can help newer players. Just an ideea

Apr 4, 2017
I totally get where you are coming from Tenren, but I know I've been in games where someone asks every little detail to the point of being quite a bother. I know I don't like being that, so I like to use a little of both. I see asking a few questions as being sociable, but doing so within reason is the key woot :D

May 19, 2020
Hi all! For those new to the game it might be a bit overwhelming with all the stuff to do and limited information. As most people know Wikis are great for reading up on the games information.

I just wanted to post a link for those looking on the forums first. Thanks to Seidhr for doing so much work over the years to keep the wiki updated.

Dragonsprophet Wiki
Thank you so much for your share.

Anyi

May 13, 2020
And for our german players i can advice this website: DPInfos.de
(Für alle deutschen Spieler, die sich mit dem englischen etwas schwer tun, kann ich diese Website empfehlen)
;)

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks