What's new

Guide What kinds of guides are you looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newb

Oct 17, 2016
Hi all!

I have been getting questions from time to time asking about one thing or another. I know we are working to get more guides on the forums for people to use and help them get a better understanding of the game. As most of you know this game has so many things that are not explained as well as they should. So I just want to ask you what kind of guides are you looking for? I got some in the works, and have been working on getting the screen shots necessary to put them together.

Some that I plan on making.

Guild Guide: Just basics on how to find, start, and lvl a guild. Will also give some basic information on how to utilize the guild sanctuary and do guild bosses.

Dragon build Guide: Overall good skills to look out for on dragons. How to transfer skills from one dragon to another and what dragons are good for new players to start out with. Might combine this with dragon compendium and arena guides. Not sure yet.

Gold/Insignia Farming Guide: Easy to farm daily (blue !) quests to make the most out of the shell shop. Some options on how to get gold based on your lvl of play.

Exp/Lvling Guide: I had some easy to start out with quests in my other guide that will get you to about lvl 40. This will be my mindset on how I lvled up as well as some other options to mix things up.

Stat Transferring Guide: How to make use of the stat stones you find and how to transfer the stat from one item to another to make gear more custom to your needs.

Egg Guide: How to get and make eggs and use the ones you have. Go over the items that alter the egg and the dragons inside.

I am willing to go more in depth some some guides if anyone has a request. If you think of anything you would personally like a guide on let me know and I can see what I can do. Its also always a good idea to check the WIKI as well. Tons of information on it.

-Newb-

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hi all!

I have been getting questions from time to time asking about one thing or another. I know we are working to get more guides on the forums for people to use and help them get a better understanding of the game. As most of you know this game has so many things that are not explained as well as they should. So I just want to ask you what kind of guides are you looking for? I got some in the works, and have been working on getting the screen shots necessary to put them together.

Some that I plan on making.

Guild Guide: Just basics on how to find, start, and lvl a guild. Will also give some basic information on how to utilize the guild sanctuary and do guild bosses.

Dragon build Guide: Overall good skills to look out for on dragons. How to transfer skills from one dragon to another and what dragons are good for new players to start out with. Might combine this with dragon compendium and arena guides. Not sure yet.

Gold/Insignia Farming Guide: Easy to farm daily (blue !) quests to make the most out of the shell shop. Some options on how to get gold based on your lvl of play.

Exp/Lvling Guide: I had some easy to start out with quests in my other guide that will get you to about lvl 40. This will be my mindset on how I lvled up as well as some other options to mix things up.

Stat Transferring Guide: How to make use of the stat stones you find and how to transfer the stat from one item to another to make gear more custom to your needs.

Egg Guide: How to get and make eggs and use the ones you have. Go over the items that alter the egg and the dragons inside.

I am willing to go more in depth some some guides if anyone has a request. If you think of anything you would personally like a guide on let me know and I can see what I can do. Its also always a good idea to check the WIKI as well. Tons of information on it.

-Newb-
I think ShadowSun has an arena or Compendium guide he's been working on, not sure.

Apr 4, 2017
I wouldn't mind a guide to help players that have joined the game and have gotten to level 90 from the boosters, on what a good starter build could be.

Like for instance, I'm rather busy currently, so I usually leave my character holding an egg, but every time I attempt to look over the skills, I usually run into an issue of me not knowing exactly what my favorite play style is.

Now, I know it's easy enough to recommend players to start a fresh character and learn it from the bottom up, but I personally would like to play with some of the friends I've made who happen to be of a higher level, so I'm trying to test and figure out what I can about the Oracle class.

Which I think would be helpful if people knew of a decent starter build to really sink their teeth into when it comes to the class they've "boosted" and such.

Tenren

Mar 29, 2017
I wouldn't mind a guide to help players that have joined the game and have gotten to level 90 from the boosters, on what a good starter build could be.

Like for instance, I'm rather busy currently, so I usually leave my character holding an egg, but every time I attempt to look over the skills, I usually run into an issue of me not knowing exactly what my favorite play style is.

Now, I know it's easy enough to recommend players to start a fresh character and learn it from the bottom up, but I personally would like to play with some of the friends I've made who happen to be of a higher level, so I'm trying to test and figure out what I can about the Oracle class.

Which I think would be helpful if people knew of a decent starter build to really sink their teeth into when it comes to the class they've "boosted" and such.

Finding a play style is based on you actually going and trying the stuff yourself. Each skill, each mastery, each weapon. But if you only look to *slap it over the face quick* all you need as oracle is Cure, Amethyst Illusion/Protection/Storm (istalon) or wave giant/earthshaking + seismic impact (Ciern). Rest of mastery you can wing it as long as this ones are maxed and you can still keep up with everyone. But don't expect to be very efficient with this basic stuff. Dmg for oracle doesn't come as easy as for sorcs, so there is much more to getting the best output. Also there are some stuffs about tali oracle in class discussion -> oracle.

Apr 4, 2017
I gotcha, I can tell by the way you speak, that I offended you and I totally didn't mean that. I get where you're coming from, as there really is no true experience to playing the game then earning it from start to finish. That said, I come from many games where I do just this, but I usually end up leaving because I don't get to play with friends due to their level. So my main goal was to learn my play style as I played a pretty generic version of my class and digging in that way.

I agree with playing the game from start to finish because I don't believe in the half-assing portion, but that said, I was curious so that I could learn the game at the level 90s rather than the 1s.

I appreciate the knowledge on this though :D Would you happen to have anything for a scythe user? :D

Tenren

Mar 29, 2017
I gotcha, I can tell by the way you speak, that I offended you and I totally didn't mean that. I get where you're coming from, as there really is no true experience to playing the game then earning it from start to finish. That said, I come from many games where I do just this, but I usually end up leaving because I don't get to play with friends due to their level. So my main goal was to learn my play style as I played a pretty generic version of my class and digging in that way.

I agree with playing the game from start to finish because I don't believe in the half-assing portion, but that said, I was curious so that I could learn the game at the level 90s rather than the 1s.

I appreciate the knowledge on this though :D Would you happen to have anything for a scythe user? :D

Oh, sorry if i sounded offended. Nothing of the sort there:) . And i get where you're coming from, wanting to play with the guys you know that are higher level. Only thing is, you could have gotten them to start new toons with you if you just joined. The xp 1-92 can be done with quests and PE and it's easy, while 92-108 is more of a grind. But that's just how i see things. As for an oracle with scythe, unfortunately i don't have a PC anymore for a few days, so i'm grounded to my phone. This way i can't go into details too much or have the skill names. But the important part of the skill tree, is the god skills get 26/26 in those and rest of points in wep mastery. Basic isn't that important while leveling because of the % they increase from your stats beeing low due to low stats you have. I'd suggest on having the big fish ( skill with +magic dmg on scythe) and mad dance combo. Rest of points in the DS regen skill. Weapon mastery, as i said in the guid for tali oracle is mostly up to preference. I will get into more details on scythe oracle when i can put up a proper guide.

Hope this helps you for now.

Apr 4, 2017
Oh sweet, this totally does. Thank you :D

and I get where you're coming from, I'm actually thinking of just making another character so that I can get the hang of it because I've not done to much with my character and am still a bit lost as to how I should possibly stat build.

What I should have done was keep those orbs and level like normal and if I feel like I want to hit the next level or something after playing, use 1 or 2 to get where I want, while grasping how my class works in the process. Instead of the whole use them all and hit high level right now tactic xD hahahaa. Live and learn, am I right? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks