What's new

EGG CIRCLE ON USA SERVER?

WHERE SHOULD EGG CIRCLE BE LOCATED?

• Total voters

sarcosis

Apr 20, 2017
I think we should make a set spot for an EGG circle so far my best dragons are like 6.96 /.7.13 Really would like to see that number go up AND it takes a solid 80-90% of the time now instead of alot less cause there isnt anyone caring for the eggs. I like the spot in Laedis, near the Transportation NPC to the LAIR. If anyone has any other suggestions better ideas please post here! This is best spot IMO cause its basically where u zone in from porting into the zone, and its near some of the most popular NPCs in the zone.

Cocopuf

Jun 14, 2017
I think that is a good idea. I am standing between the Transportation Master and the Dragon Lair Transport NPC. Seems to get some traffic there.

newb

Oct 17, 2016
90% of the people that hold eggs tend to hold them in that spot. I have seen several people standing there holding eggs from time to time. It might be a good idea to hold your egg at the start of the month if possible since most people tend to buy the new rotation of market dragons at that time and hatch them.

Make use of world chat as well. Just letting people know will get you some extra cares from people that are farming.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
90% of the people that hold eggs tend to hold them in that spot. I have seen several people standing there holding eggs from time to time. It might be a good idea to hold your egg at the start of the month if possible since most people tend to buy the new rotation of market dragons at that time and hatch them.

Make use of world chat as well. Just letting people know will get you some extra cares from people that are farming.
Market eggs will go up on the 1st and on the 16th, so the first week and 3rd week of the month is normally the best time to hold your eggs.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks