What's new

New old player !

Alfa

Apr 29, 2024
Hello, french player here !

I was a player of DP year before and i was really sad when the game close because I have a lot of memories and good moment in this game.

I try to find way to play it but never found a real one until now ! I'm so happy to play again one of my favorite game. And honestly nothing change and i'm happy to play the same game that before. And if in a way or another i can help i will do !

I hope you will all have a great time here and enjoy a game that don't have any equivalent !

Last edited:

Arlem

Jul 30, 2017
Hey Alfa!
I am also a new/ old player. Just came back after years away. I last played before SoE shut down their servers before migration. (Rip the original character and inventories/ home of the guardian Arlem)
Anyway, I'm Arlem and Shayle in game. Would love to play with you. I'm UTC-6 / MST timezone, so I'll be on late evenings for your region or early mornings.

Maybe we can link up on weekends easier! Let me know!

Cheers,

Arlem

Eggshell

Just a little festive
May 13, 2020
Hello, french player here !

I was a player of DP year before and i was really sad when the game close because I have a lot of memories and good moment in this game.

I try to find way to play it but never found a real one until now ! I'm so happy to play again one of my favorite game. And honestly nothing change and i'm happy to play the same game that before. And if in a way or another i can help i will do !

I hope you will all have a great time here and enjoy a game that don't have any equivalent !
welcome back then and have a great time. not overfloating wwith players here, but the ones playing are real fans of the game. and never forget, there is people from all over the world. so some will always be asleep when u r on XDD

Alfa

Apr 29, 2024
Hello Arlem and Eggshell and thank for you'r answer !

I would be really happy to play with other people ! And yes i alway see at last 1 or 2 people playing, and i'm only in the beginner zone ! Really, i miss this game so much and i'm glad to play again.

So thank again for you'r reply and have a nice day ^_^

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks