What's new

Announcement What are currently the most critical bugs with Dragon's Prophet?

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
We are closing in on the final stretch before we release our large update that will be the basis for future content and future changes to our Dragon's Prophet server. As such the development and administration team for Dragon's Prophet would like to know what our community thinks are the most critical bugs, exploits or oversights currently on our server.

Currently on our task list is to fix the level-related issues with Treasure Hunter and Laedis Hero equipment. We will also be looking into a few other things, and a few other adjustments.

We are not looking at adding new features or content at this point. We will be making another thread for content and feature suggestions later at a later date, as well as a development update to talk about the delays, what has been worked on and some of what we are planning.

Please describe any bugs, exploits or oversights clearly so that we do not need to ask for clarification.

aloisio89

May 5, 2017
I know it's an little bug, but is strange and come from EU server too: Secret apart crystal bug.
Everytime when you will enter in secret apart, the teleport crystal doesn't work, you need to "talk" with clock to makes teleport crystal correct work.
This bug occurs when you will update an common apart to secret apart using the blueprint, you need to summon an Merchant to make it work.
I know they are small bug, but if this is the time to trim the loose ends, it's worth remembering :D
Ty!

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I know it's an little bug, but is strange and come from EU server too: Secret apart crystal bug.
Everytime when you will enter in secret apart, the teleport crystal doesn't work, you need to "talk" with clock to makes teleport crystal correct work.
This bug occurs when you will update an common apart to secret apart using the blueprint, you need to summon an Merchant to make it work.
I know they are small bug, but if this is the time to trim the loose ends, it's worth remembering :D
Ty!
This is mostly dependent on your latency and mostly effects those who are in Australia it seems, but I will add it as it is something that I completely forgot about.

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
Your Ships, the ones that give a tremor & your character starts to jump up & down sinking into the bowels of the ship to get trapped or right through the hull to die.Mostly from Underworld Port & Droan. Also the twin ships with one arriving & a second behind it the completely overlays the first.
Thank you Seiichi.
Silk <3

Kitalia

Holiday Addict
Apr 11, 2017
The Friendship Gift Bug...when you are sending gifts and you get the greyed out friendship gift and have to either char select or log completely out..to get them to activate/send..

Kit

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
That sink into the ships bowels bug - finally got a screenie, this time she did not fall right through.
DragonsProphet_20180303_194655.jpg

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
That sink into the ships bowels bug - finally got a screenie, this time she did not fall right through.
View attachment 1179
This is something that is already on our radar, though we haven't fully decided to fix the ships themselves, or look at replacing them with something similar to the transporter in Arteicia.

Encantus

Jun 12, 2017
In Juno Crystal Gallery, after defeating the second boss, you get a Shining Goblin Treasure Chest. It usually takes me several tries to open the chest. Is it possible to fix this?

Wolf

May 5, 2017
In Column of The Prophet, whenever you get the Treasure room and get a key, it takes a few tries to actually get it open. Not sure if it's just me but by the time I actually do open it, the timer is done.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
In Column of The Prophet, whenever you get the Treasure room and get a key, it takes a few tries to actually get it open. Not sure if it's just me but by the time I actually do open it, the timer is done.
There is internal discussion of bringing back the old CoP, though it hasn't been decided on yet.

Wolf

May 5, 2017
Old CoP would be awesome :') The mini-games are sometimes way too...intense x.x especially those where you need good ping or if you mess up once, you lose <.<

May 14, 2020
We are closing in on the final stretch before we release our large update that will be the basis for future content and future changes to our Dragon's Prophet server. As such the development and administration team for Dragon's Prophet would like to know what our community thinks are the most critical bugs, exploits or oversights currently on our server.

Currently on our task list is to fix the level-related issues with Treasure Hunter and Laedis Hero equipment. We will also be looking into a few other things, and a few other adjustments.

We are not looking at adding new features or content at this point. We will be making another thread for content and feature suggestions later at a later date, as well as a development update to talk about the delays, what has been worked on and some of what we are planning.

Please describe any bugs, exploits or oversights clearly so that we do not need to ask for clarification.

Hey the mage teleport is extremely buggy in many ways!! please check this out and fix it. When u teleport 3 times in a row (very fast) you end up at the starting point. Also other players can't see where the mage teleports because he stands still until he stops to teleport. for pvp players that's extremely annoying. Furthermore if u want to use this strange dude in the guild hall to travel to the islands the game crashes very often. I've played 3 years on the old EU server (im German sorry for English mistakes) . I personally think that the Dp classes are not balanced. Oracles are hardcore overtuned. An oracle with nice gear has way 2 much dmg, can tank years with a great tankset, can heal way to much. A Mage doesn't even have an anti stun so even with a top geared tankset he's dead when he does 1 mistake against an oracle with high dmg. ah and btw a Warrior has very hard times to run the RG solo (very fast. even in the hard endgame with purple stats on ora amor) because the scaling of the mobs is very unfortunate for phy dmg.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks