What's new

Bug Report Solved IOLS boss boxes

Tenren

Mar 29, 2017
Hello!
Since we encountered the bug in IOLS that breaks the PE and can't finish or reset it, was wondering if it would be possible to add in the World Bosses loot table the box that would normally drop from damaging bosses spawned in IOLS. That way people can farm the items needed without having to spend countless hours inside IOLS just with the first mobs there.
When i say the box, i mean the ones that have a chance at ruthless cores/eerie glowing fragment (reward for a good fight it's called)
Would be a nice addition!

Cheers,
Tenren

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
The issue should hopefully be fixed with maintenance, as this is the first time we've had this reported to us.

Rather than doing a work around, it's better to just fix the issue, and to also look at making IOLS scale with party size which should also lower the time needed for doing it. I've already found where the health for the tower is, it just needs some testing and modification.

Tenren

Mar 29, 2017
The issue should hopefully be fixed with maintenance, as this is the first time we've had this reported to us.

Rather than doing a work around, it's better to just fix the issue, and to also look at making IOLS scale with party size which should also lower the time needed for doing it. I've already found where the health for the tower is, it just needs some testing and modification.
well, ill be around if you need a body for testing it in game^^
also i agree with fixing rather than finding workaround, was just saying in case it's not possible

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks