What's new

No sound?

Silaries

Feb 21, 2020
Hello everyone, just downloaded the game, unpacked it, opened the launcher and started, everyone runs fine, however I have no sound whatsoever, anyone know what the problem might be?

Thanks!

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hello everyone, just downloaded the game, unpacked it, opened the launcher and started, everyone runs fine, however I have no sound whatsoever, anyone know what the problem might be?

Thanks!
You may need to check the settings. You can also copy and paste your config from EU/SH.

Silaries

Feb 21, 2020
You may need to check the settings. You can also copy and paste your config from EU/SH.
I was just being a dummy, I had to go into the settings IN THE LAUNCHER and check the override setting thingy, thank you lots for the fast answer though!

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I have the same problem. Sound disappears when entering and after each teleportation in the game.
Check the launcher, or change volume settings in game to see if that works.

People have also had issues with power settings in Windows.

DrSolitarius

May 15, 2020
Check the launcher, or change volume settings in game to see if that works.

People have also had issues with power settings in Windows.
Thanks. All the time you need to do this after each teleportation, move the settings? At least I only get this way.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Thanks. All the time you need to do this after each teleportation, move the settings? At least I only get this way.
No, the issue with teleporting is odd, but it could be due to the settings in general.

Try the things I recommended above, and see if it resolves the root issue.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks